chapter 38- TOGETHER!!!

Megan 's POV

I was shocked to hear that August was standing outside of my door. I wasn't expecting any company and for him to show up out of nowhere it has me wondering on what could it possibly be about. I felt good inside knowing that I was completely finished with Brooks and my past life. Officially. I moved to Georgia so I can be a better person and live my dreams, but that didn't work..maybe it can now.

"huh he-" i was caught off by his lips tackling mines. I tasted the sweet mint on his breath, His tongue  made his way into my mouth. I had let him in.

 I heard the door close, then I was led into the living with my arms wrapped around his neck, lips still attacking each other, and his hands wrapped tightly around my waist.

The kiss was filled with passion and love, i felt a spark trickling through my body, well at least that's what I thought.  

Why is he acting like this, did i do something, maybe he's high...or drunk.I like it, i want more..i need anwers.

my mind was do"august." I said heavily as I caught my breath. "what was that?" 

He scratched the back of his neck then placed his hand down. "I love you too Megan." he told me.

He what? I processed what he just told me  then it all hit me. "August you can't come up in here thinking i'm going to run to you just because you kiss me and tell me you love me. " Even though I'm really surprise that he did. 

He just told me he Loves me..like really? August, the guy that isn't looking for love, the one that had his heart broken and doesn't want to go down that rode anymore. Like really, he wants to wait how long to tell me. I been texted him and told him and he wants to come 3 weeks later and tell me. FUCKING TELL ME. 

"damn it Megan, I know that iight. Just hear me out, you can tell me to get the hell outta ya place or just listen to me fo'once." hr basically pleaded.

I crossed my arms and leaned back onto the counter."I'm listening August." I don't have anything better to do and I low key I want to hear his side of everything.

"I'm ready for us ta be togetha' I know ya probably moved on, but i been feeling ya since the 1st day i met cha. I was just hiding it because dat's who I am. I admit I messed up witha ya couple of times, I haven't been the best these past 8 months, but I know who's been holding me down since day one & its you....ya haven't changed. You put my feelings before yours and I really respect that ma.No girl has ever did that for me. You know things about me that i don't really know, ya pick up on shit really fast and we been through a lot togetha in a short amount of time.

Megan...im ready fo a real relationship, no fuckin and just being friends, tha real thang..are you willingly to be ma girl?" 

I stood memorized by his looks,what was this man doing to me. Everything he said was going into one ear and staying there. Yess i want to his girl, but what will the media say. I'm not good with camera's and if somebody from my past comes back to ruin that then it's there life. 

He shifted his weight on his left side."damn Megan are ya gon give me a an-"

"yaaasss." I took the 4 steps towards my "man" he wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mines upon his face. "August what are we going to tell people" 

"we ain't gotta tell them shit baybeh.. we togetha and nobody gon change that."

********************************

WHOMP WHOMP!!  I KNOW ITS SHORT ASF, BUT THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT i WANTED YOU ALL TO GET. I DIDN'T WANT TO END WITH DRAMA BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALL HAPPY AND SHIT AAANNNNDDD THE FOCUS ON THE 2ND BOOK IS ALL ABOUT THEM. THE TWO LOVE BIRDS.