Ch12-Bad Business

Chi-town

Megan's POV

The tour has been going on for 3days now we went to Massachusetts and New York. now we in Chicago, or should I say Chiraq , My hometown, well kinda it's been my hometown for 19 years. I miss it a lot I remember going to my first dance studio, that day I really fell I'm love with dance. My mom put me in dance class cause I was always dancing around the house,so when we move to Chicago that was the first thing she did. I remember going to school and having my first fight , I beat that girl ass so bad , I was suspended and those 5 days I was outta school I went to the dance studio to work and practice, because practice makes perfect. Yea I got in trouble at home and shit but the only thing I cared about and still do is dancing.

I remember running into this guy name Brooks, I was only 16 and had been running late to dance practice. I bumped into him while he was on the corner talkin to anotha guy. I made him drop his drugs, all white shit feel out a small plastic baggy. I knew what it was but I kept running because I was already running late. I remember after that day I was the one on the corner selling drugs to make up for me wasting his drugs. It was $600 worth, it was easy for me to sell at first, but those niggas was skeptical when they found out I was working for Brooks, they start buying for me.

I thought about all those memories as we drove down the dark streets of Chicago, we arrived a day early so we can rehearsal. Everything is moving so fast, after the concert in NY the dancers had to get on the tour bus to head down here.August and his team stayed for the after party then they are going to catch a plan down here to Chicago.

We just arrived to Trump International Hotel, it's so pretty and fancy. Ford gave me directions for the girls when we got here, we have to get our room key, two girls per room & we have to practice. I feel so closed in like a teenage girl that is on punishment.

I feel more comfortable because my girl Robin is with me.Ford gave her a chance so instead of 5 girls it's 6.We arrived into our hotel room, it's beautiful creme colored carpet, the wall paper is a creme color with gold designs through out it. It smells like pinecones, even though we are gonna be here for one day it makes me want to stay forever.

"You seen how that bitch was lookin at August before tha concert." Robin flopped back on tha bed. she was referring to Delilah. The other day before the concert she was pushing her self all on him. August wasn't payin her any attention but the fact is she was throwin a self at him. & like most niggas they are gonna accept that shit.

"a hoe gon be a hoe." I told ha sittin me suitcase on tha bed. She sat up on tha bed and looked at me. "where ya going." she said chewing her gum.

"I have to handle sum business , I'm back at home and I need to clear things up." I told her takin out sum clothes.

"I hope u ain't on that gang banging shit....it's bad enough Rich ole selfish ass in da game." she said with an attitude.

she knew about that life before she got with him. "no I'm meetin an old friend." I told her half tha truth. I grabbed my things and headed to tha bathroom.

~

30 minutes later I walked out tha bathroom with some black tight leather leggings, a sheer black button down that was kinda see through. I sat on the edge of my hotel bed and placed my cheetah print red bottoms on. I walked up to tha mirror and applied my "dark side" lipstick on from Mac. I fluffed out my curls. Before tha tour started I went to tha hair shop and got my sew-in out and added a few extensions to add more length to my hair but nobody could tell. I stepped away from tha mirror and seen Robin laid across tha bed watchin Sex in The City reruns on TBS.

"damn, somebody look like dey gettin sex tonight." she joked. I chuckled. "so that must mean I look good?" I asked to make sure. "hell yea bitch,..I wanna gooooooo" she whined tha last part. As bad as I want ha to go I can't. "I know but it's best for ya to stay here....u can help here." I said giving her a job to do while I'm gone she raised her eyebrow accepting my offer. "ima text ya wen I walk into da buildings, I suppose to be der for at least an hr, if ion text ya to let ya know I'm on my way back call this number.." I wrote down a number on a piece of paper that was on tha nightstand. "tell em Rah at tha place and ain't come out." I told ha very clearly so she can understand and not fuck up.