Ch 27: Stubborn

August's POV

I wanted to have a lil gathering at the house since Drew FINALLY moved out, he had his own place but he still had things here, but that's over since he got everything settle in. Plus I wanted to rolled up and chill with my niggas. The house not all da way filled but it has a nice amount of guest.

"Don't be wasting no weed." I said to Darion.

Dude was breakin down the weed on my kitchen counter. "nigga i'm not."

I went into the family/living room and took a seat in my chair, er'body know not to sit here when they come to ma house, cause dis the king chair.

"yall i'm think bout throwing a lil house warmin party." Drew spoke up and said, dis nigga was smiling from ear to ear.

"shid, when so i can make sure i ain't got shit to do." I asked, with my album coming out next week, i'm going to be hella busy.

"probably the end of this week, like on Friday." he told me.

"is it gona be hoes there." Jadore ask em,

Drew started smiling..", yall can bring yall hoes, ma gal gon be der but ion know if august will be able to bring one though" he laughed.

"owe yea Megan gon beat dat ass." Terion said flipping through the channels.

"she & i not even togetha..we just be kickin it real heavy." i told him, we don't have a label, but we both know there is some feelings involved. Maybe i'll try and get that up off of her when she get here.

"aye aug can i holla at cha fo a minute." Drew looked at me then stood up.

I got up from my comfortable couch chair and followed him outside in the backyard. He went over to the grill to check on the meat that he deiced to cook and I leaned up against the wall.

"man, i'm ready to get out the game..AGAIN," he added a lot of emphasis on again. Yea at first i was pissed off that he was in it but now i'm like that's his life he living. I can't change nobody on what they wanna do with their life all i can do is talk to em and encourage them that its not the right path. With Drew its a different story cuz he's hardheaded.

"word." was all i said, cause he said that before when Mel died, but look at him now he ended up doing it again.

"dude i'm serious." he looked at me, then back at the meat. "some niggas afta me.." he closed the grill and took a seat in the lawn chair.

"what ya do Drew.?" I asked him.

"I stole from em." he looked up with wrinkles under his eyes. "it's crazy cause sometimes i feel like im being watched." he lite up the fat rolled up blunt that was behind his ear. "I need to find away out." he looked at me.

"how much u steal bra." i asked him.

"$10,000." he blew out the smoke.

I rubbed my hand over my face I officially label him the most stupidest nigga alive, why tf would u steal that much and leave a damn trail behind ya.

"I took it, so i can buy product for this nigga i work wit, and i kept the rest..Aug i didn't even need the money i was being money hungry" he admitted,

"I can help ya out, but ion have all dat damn money, shid -"

"naw, Aug ion want ya to help me, u got otha people to worry bout.." he cut me off. "i meet this chick at da trap house a while ago, she my lil shawty..i need to get out tha game, she just found out she pregnant." he looked at me and smiled. "nigga ima be a daddy.." he reached out his hand so we can shake up.