Ch 29: Dead Man

FRIDAY NIGHT

Megan's POV

"daaammmnnn.!!" Farrah said when i walked into the kitchen. "he must of really put it down if your still walking like that." she laughed.

I rolled my eyes at what she said. I went to the cabinet and exmanined the cereal that my mom has Special K, Rasin Brian, Cheerios, ooo Golden Graham, my fave. I took the golden box down, closed the cabinet and went to the dishwasher to get a clean bowl out. "yaass im so excited." Farrah said as she walked into the kitchen. She keeps bringing it up and it happen a day ago, she can't leave it alone. I sat down and fixed my bowl of cereal at the kitchen table. "ooohh leave the milk out." she went and got a clean bowl and spoon. "so how did it go?" she asked pouring the milk.

I shrugged my shoulders. "it was good." damn..i'm lying it was AMAZING, just thinkgin about it had has my body filled with goosebumps. Farrah raised her eye brows as if she knew i was lying. "anyways...thanks to me, he probably wouldn't have came." she smirked.

I dropped my spoon in my cereal and looked up at her. "you invited him?" I surprisingly asked, as i think about it this is something she would do. "yea."her smile showed off her pearly white teeth. "I need to repay you sis." i chewed my cereal. "i'm already knowing..that's why you are coming out with me.." Something she loves to do, Farrah is all into the nightlife. When she was teenager she use to sneak out to go to clubs, and i'll have to cover for you. We did that for at least 5 months striaght, until James, caught her sneaking back into the house, his real scan ass.

"where we going." i got up from my chair, went over to the sink and poured my milk out.

"salsa dancing." she stood up and started swinging her hips. "come on." she grabbed my hands so i can move with her. "oh ma gosh, you so silly." i said, leaning up againist the sink. "why are we going salsa dancing.?" i asked.

"something new..." she answered.

"yalll go help James with the rest of the bags." I looked over to the kitchen door and see my momma come in carrying 4 bags. Farrah went over and took all 4 out of her hands. "Raniyah, go he help James." my mom said. She must be crazy if she think im going to help him. "w-what is this." she held up Farrah's empty bowl. "whay are yall eating cereal & its almost dinner time." she complained. Ugh..here she go with this shit.

"momma we was hungry, dang." i sat down in the chair.

"watch your tone." she snapped at me. "why aren't u out there helping?" she asked me.

"cause-"

"Hello, hello." James said walkin into the kitchen.

"hey." i drly said.

He came and sat the grocery bags on the kitchen table, "RANIYAH.!." ma mom yelled my name I rolled my eyes before i turned my head to face my mom. "yes.?"

"go help." she pointed out the kitchen.

"it's ok, the boys are out there." James spoke up.

"aw, they must've pulled up when I came into the house." my mom filled a pot with warm water sat it on the stove and turn the iron on high.

"wass up yall." A deep voice said..two deep voices. I instantly looked up, not that i was being thirsty or anything, I just wanted to know who else walked into the house.

Terrance, James' son and Chad, his god son. They look so much better then what they use to when we were younger. Terrance, and his sister Tristan are from New York, they lived up there with their mom. The house was so peacefully when they didn't live with us, but all that shit changed when they momma passed away, so they had to move back to Chicago and into our house since my momma and James are together. It was SOOOOO much tension in the house cause they was mourning, they aint talk to NOBODY, it was sad though because I know what it feels like to lose a parent. My momma and I was beefing cause she had just put my older brother Miguel out, Farrah was..well she wasn't doing nothing but trying to make peace. James was disrespecting my mother and she wasn't standing up for herself, so he and I kept gettin into it, and I started hanging out in the streets. That was the worst 2 years of my life.