Ch21-Beginning

Megan's POV *pic to the side*

I laid down on the cold concrete ground trying to figure what all just happen. One minute I was throwing up and the next I was thrown in the back of a van. Some one must have followed me if they knew where i was. All the wrong i have done in my life is catchin up to me. I just wanna be at home in my big soft bed laying down not in this dirty place. The door to the room i am in opened up, I hear footsteps walking up behind. I cant let my fear be shown, who ever this is will use that against me. "Here put this on." A deep voice said to me. He throw some balled up clothes at me. I turned around and scooted up against the wall and hugged me knees. "you gon do it...or u want me to do it?" he says referring to putting a new set of clothes on me. I shook my head no and grabbed the clothes. "a-are you gonna leave.?" i looked at him out the corner of my eye. His tall body stood next to me. I couldn't much pick out his face features because of the little light that was on the other side of the room. "naw, ima stand right here." he said standing in the same spot.

I stretched out my legs and pulled down my black pants as I was stilll sitting down on the floor. I know what type of panties i have on & i dont want him lookin at me or getting any types of ideas. I pulled the grey sweat pants up over my legs and up my thighs. I heisted to take off my shirt. "no don't stop naw." I could tell he was smiling by the way he said it. I swallowed what ever that was in my mouth, took a deep breath then pulled my shirt over my head. I quickly pull'd the grey shirt over my head. "ya got a nice body..." he quietly spoke. "thanks.." I whispered.

"Stand up!" he demanded.

I pushed my self up on the wall. I watch as he pulled out some duct tape from out of a black book-bag.

"turn around!" he spoke very sharp.

I slowly turned around to face the cold dull wall. The scratchy sound of him pulling the tape apart made me jump a little. He tightly grabbed ahold of both of my wrist and taped them together very tight. Making sure nothing can get pass them.

"w-what should I call ya?" I asked him. Since I don't know his face , I think I need a name.

"ya worst nightmare." he laughed at the end. He spin me around by my shoulder, so he & I are now face to face. I can smell the liquor that is sitting heavily on his breath. "ya don't think that's funny?" He questioned me in his thick New Orleans accent.

He grabbed ahold of me & pulled me close to his thick muscular body. "call me some nice..like big dick" he whispered into my ear. He chuckled at me when I gasped out loud. "Ok...this ma last time, call me Tee." his raspy accent made my skin crawl. OK now i have a name and voice, i can try to us that against him. "come on." he says grabbing ahold of my fore arm and pulling me towards the directions he is walking.

We walked out of the room and into the opening space, it's like a big warehouse. He pushed me into the metal chair that is placed in the middle of the room. "Aye, go get me tha tape and ha clothes." he said out loud. One out of 4 of them men that is standing on the wall walked back into the room that i just left out of.  

"ight thank ya" Tee said retrieving the items from the dude. "take off ya jewelry." he demanded.

"ok..how u tied up ma hands." he must of forgot.

he bent down to my level. "ok ya talkin back." he questioned.

"if answering ya question means talkin back then yea." i snapped at him. If this is the dude that is controlling everything then dis nigga is weak af.

Tee started laughing. "this bitch..she ion know what she got coming fo ha." he pulled the tape apart and began tapping my feet together. I have on no shoes and socks. He came back up to face me.

"now listen hear bitch im not ya damn friend..." he grabbed my hair. "when i say sum dont respond back ina smart ass tone." I seen him raise up his otha hand. After a few short seconds i felt his strong hand hit my face. I heard him start laughing.

I refuse to sit hear and cry even though my face is stinging so damn bad and i can feel the tears trying to come down. I'm going to suck it up and take this shit.

I jumped when i felt his hands reach behind my ear to take my earrings off, he then snatched my necklace and my bracelet off. I watched as he threw it in the white trash bag with the rest of my things. "aye...come get this and dump it ina river." he handed the bag to one of the dudes.

"what ya do fo a livin.?" he asked me.

I watched as he stood in front of me, i can see his face clearly now since there is light in here. His light skin, the way his eyebrows join together when is is upset. The tattoos that cover up his neck or the way his brown eyes look when he is upset.

"YA NOT GON ANSWER ME!" he yelled in ma face.

I squinted me eyes real tight as his voice grew closer and closer to my face.

"answer me...come on.!!" he yelled again.

"i-i-i wo-work.." i spoke in a mono tone voice.

He threw is hands up over his hand in disbelief. "u think im stupid." he asked. I shook my head no real fast. "yea i think ya do." he grinned. I know he has something bad up his sleeve i just don't know what it is.

My body hit the floor when i noticed that he pushed me from out of the chair onto the floor. His tall body stood over me, my body in between his legs.  He dropped down. "I HATE WHEN DUMB BITCHES LIKE YOU THINK YALL RUN SHIT....DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M STUPID.!!" he yelled into my face.

I watched as his body tensed up, Tee started popping his knuckles. I bit the bottom of my lip so i won't scream for what ever he has planned for me. My body jumped as i felt his fist ram into different parts of my body.  I tried curling up in a ball on my side so he wouldn't hit me anymore but that didn't work because my body is to numb to move. I began coughing very heavy, the taste of blood sat on my tounge while the smell entered my nose. I notice that i was coughing up blood.

"ya think this is tha beginning..just wait til Ghost come." Tee said looking me into my eyes.

***************************

SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!

MAKE SURE U VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME..NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY