Ch5-B****es in ATL

TWO DAYS LATER

Megan woke up to a loud bang against her apartment door.She got out of her queen size bed & walked into tha living room. She looked out tha peep hole & seen..."Robin, ughhh...!" she said opening up the door.

"Rise & shine, a bitch gotta get up & grind ." Robin said walkin through the door.

"It's tooo early." Megan closed the door behind her & sat on the couch

"it's only 12& " Robin looked at her watch.

"watcha want?" She asked her best friend already knowing she wants some.

"ion want nun yet , ....weeellll yaass I do. Why in da hell u didn't tell me u was stuck wit da most sexiest man alive!!" Robin said very loud

Megan looked up in confusion "who?"

"August Fuck Me Alsina.....yaaasss !" she said clapping

"oh, i was stuck wit August" she said really not giving af.

"how u gon act like dat wen u gotta dance for him next week." Robin took a piece of Watermelon Trident out of her Purple MK duffle bag & slipped it into her mouth.

"wait I made it ?!" Megan sat at tha edge of tha couch in excitement

"yea Troy put up tha list, I seen it today I just left from der." Robin grab the directv remote off the glass coffee table.

Megan jumped up with excitement and started to do her happy dance. "yaass I knew I was gonna make it."

"my bitch gon bee dancin behind August fuck me Alsina, yaass lawd!" Robin popped her gum.

"Rweally?" She ask referring to tha name Robin keeps call August.

"yaas rweally, if I ain't have rich ol'ugly self I'll hop on August."

"U need to drop him."

Robin took a deep breathe. "now u know I can't. We been thru sum shit togetha, can't leave like dat."

"Look, I love ya, ur like a sis to me , but he AINT NOOOO GOOD!" she said sittin back down.

"OK, i know but u don't know em like me." Robin tried to defend her boo, even tho Megan was her girl, she could be so damn judge mental.

"If Cameron was into any of that drug dealin shit, I'll kick his ass to tha curb." Megan got up & walked to her kitchen. She went into tha double door refrigerator & got some halos( small oranges) out.

"well u don't kno wat I'm going thru then." Robin turned up tha tv to block out Megan's next comment.

*************************************

One WEEK LATER

Cameron packed tha last of his suitcase & placed it by the door of his condo.He was gettin ready to travel to Atlanta with some of his loyal friends.

"how long we gonna be down der?" King one of his niggas asked him. He sat down on tha black leather couch that was placed in Cameron's living room.

"three days, we ain't gon be strapped since we catchin a plane. Ion want nun to pop off wit dem niggas." He said takin a sip of his sprite soda. Cameron took a seat across from King.

"so we down der to scope." King asked.

Cameron shook his head yea. " we need to stay away from the London, and Dance life, ion need Megan knowin I'm down der." Cameron and his boys are gona be in Atlanta for business and business only, no pleasure from his girl is expected this visit.