Ch 26: New Plans

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

"Megan."  I heard my name being called, i walked over to the counter and received my to go plate of hot wings and fries. I've been waiting at Rin's Chicken joint, for about 30 minutes now, even though it took for ever for it to be done, the chicken be fresh and all warm and shit. I already paid when i ordered so i just got the bag of food and walked out. 

"Hey Megan."  I heard my name being called again, but now i heard it in a deep male voice. 

I turned around and seen Chad, well i mean Dectective Chad. "Hey.." I greeted him. It's been awhile since i seen him, the last time it was at the club. I find it weird to see him out in public with out his uniform on.

"How have you been?" he asked.

"good..how about yourself.?" my food is getting cold.

"the same, did the office call you?"  

"yea i got there call this morning." I almost forgot that he's is over my home break in. They didn't find any leads but i already know who did it, so i'm not even tripping.

"That's good." he said smiling,

"well, i guess i'll see ya around." i said, when i turned around he stopped me again.

"Megan." he called out.

I turned around again to face him.

"I don't know how you'll feel about this, but can I take you out sometime?" he asked.

Oop..that was a shocker,  "sure why not." 

He pulled his phone out and we exchanged numbers.

~

I walked into my condo and sat my plate of food down on the counter. It feels good to be back in my place for only a temporary time, i'm still leaving for Chicago in a few days. I haven't told any one yet because i already know how they will react, so it's going to be my little secret til i leave maybe  a day or two. 

"you bought me some home?" Zo asked when she saw my plate of food. 

I looked up at her then back down at my food. "damn that's how u greet me..u aint seen me fo like 2 weeks." I told ha, niggas just hella rude around here.

"Hey Megan..i missed ya how was everything..and did ya bring me food." she smiled showing her teeth.

"ugh, here with yo ugly self." I laughed. I divided the 14 pieces of hot wings up, so she got 7 and i did too.  "damn i can only get this much of fries." she complained when I only gave her a small amount of french fries. "be grateful that god is allowing me to give u my chicken." I picked up my plate and drink and went into the living room to watch tv. Zo followed behind me.

"some dude kept coming here lookin fo ya.?" Zo was chewing on her chicken.

"who.?" I said after i gulped down my bottle of water, damn i aint know these wings was going to be this hot.

"he said his name was..camden..naw it was Caden, Camari, ca-"

"Cameron." I said cutting her off, I chuckled a little bit knowing that she was thinking really hard to get his name right.

"yea yea, thats his name."

I began flipping through the movie channels. "what he want?" It's strange knowing that Cameron came all the way from Chicago to talk to me when he could of just called.

"he didn't say but he did say he was gonna stop by again..aye stop right there." she motioned her finger so i can go back to the previous channel.

"for some body that is a nigga u sure do still have ur inner girl in ya." I said causing both of us to laugh. Zo decided that we should watch "The Notebook."