Ch10-21st

Megan's POV

It's almost 7 & I haven't heard from Cam since he dropped me off & that was around 2. He gettin snapped on wen I see him. I been relaxing today, took a long as bath, watched 2movies, & ate sum ice cream. My Phone started to ring , I checked my night stand and seen it was Robin,
"now u wanna call me.." I said all down. she started laughing "girl u know I was gon call u and tell u HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUTHFUCKIN BEST FRIEND, I LOVE YOU GIRL!!" she scream tha last part in my ear,. " thank you bestie I love you too!!" I said smiling. "getcho ass ready because we going out , nigga we gettin bottles and gettin drunk , I'll pick u up ina hour." she told me. yass it's better then sittin in this house. We exchanged a few more words then I hung up to get ready. I decided to wear some black fringed shorts, my black spaghetti strapped crop top, it's filled with sliver studs. my black red bottom heels. I bumped my hair , applied red lipstick on. Yaas I looked real good tonight. Robin texted me and told me she was downstairs I grabbed my clutch & headed out tha door.

~
" Ok so u left like nun happen?" She asked me , I was telling her about wat happen with August and I. "yea , the sex felt so good ,then earlier Cameron surprised me." I began to tell ha. "Wait!! ur suppose to be boyfriend?" she making sure. "yea,& it was hard because I kept thinking of August like he's glued to my mind." I admitted. She started smiling "awww u need to get wit Aug, & break up wit Cam." she suggested "u not gon be wit him all the time , since u gon be on tour wit Aug , " she added. She's right but ion wanna break up wit Cameron for anotha dude. I wanna do it because I need to, I need a real reason. I looked up and seen we were at "Glen-Ella Springs Restaurant" I looked at Robin all weird. "wat don't look at me like that, I'm hungry." she said takin tha keys out the ignition . She handed me a bandana, "wats this for?" I asked "put it on ya face duh?" she told me. I did wat I was told. She guided me inside of tha restaurant. I heard a lot of people , but I couldn't pick ther voices out. She walked me inside of a room, even though I can't see , I feel all eyes on me. She took of my blind folds "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" everybody yelled to me. I jumped in surprise , I ain't know this was gonna happen I'm sooo excited right now.I looked around and seen tha we was in tha section area where people go that have a large party. I went around to give a hug to,Lance, and Mikia I'm shocked he brought her, Troy and his date which is a girl, Rachel, Ford, Ire, Ms.Sheila, Chandra, Rich who was dress so nicely & lastly August who always looks so fine. "We gon start eatin now" Robin said. Why is she rushing things? I sat next to August instead of going to tha head of tha table. "U look beautiful tonight." He leaned over to tell me. I blushed, "thank you, u know I try." I smirked.

I started to get butterfly's in my stomach as I kept seating & thinking of him. Everybody is mingling with each other, I'm having a good time. August & I are secretly flirting & having a good funny conversation. My phone vibrated on tha table I picked it up and seen that Cameron texted me, "Ugh" I sighed.

Cam: Where ya at?

Me: Why so u can come and leave.

Cam: com'on bae where ya at?

Me: Glen-Ella Springs Restaurant...

I smacked my lips and leaned back in my chair. "you good.?" August asked me. "yea just useless people textin me." I put on my fake smile. Robin walked down to the end of tha table , she gave the glass pitcher of Dr.Pepper to Rachel. "Meg, can I burrow those gold hoops for tomorrow?" she asked across tha table. "I gotta dance tomorrow & I ion wanna buy a pair." she pleaded. "yea ion care, I gotta look fo da Otha one." I told ha. Iseen Rachel and Ire look at each other. "ok just let me know." she said makin her way back down to tha table.

I got out my sit and walked to the head of the long rectangular table. "I would like to make a toast."i picked up my drink that was down on at the table. Everybody's attention went to me "I would first like ta say thank yall for coming. I am really enjoying this day, I woke up feeling amazing , God really blessed me." I said then I slightly winked at August. I hope aint nobody catching on. "Amen to that" Ms.Sheila said,everybody chuckled, "Wen I was younger, I didn't expect myself to be standing here on my 21st b-day.-" "Me either." a voice said beside me.