Ch23-Shoot or Die

Sorry for the late update please forgive

**

August's POV

"Aug, u sure ya wanna do this?" Darion asked me. For the 3rd time today, "yea, if I didn't we wouldn't be hea." I told him. I pulled over my all black hoodie over my head. I counted in ma head how many of us it is so when we get out it'll be the same exact number.

"Aug I think u should stay behind with Chance, ya know if muthafuckas know u was out yea it ruin ya career." Jadore, ma cousin said. We picked him  up on our way ova hea.

"Ion give af bout my career right now, we bout save Megan, no questions asked... yall rememba da damn plan." I said. Lance and I had only a few hours to come up with a good enough plan. That will get us into dis damn warehouse , I give him his props cause ion think I would of came up with it by myself.

"Y'all got ya guns?" Lance asked dem.

Boi when ma momma find out bout this dats gon be ma ass. She always told me she ain't want me to go back to dis lifestyle, but i ain't really, I'm just helpin out a friend.

"yea we got em." Drew answered fo them.

"Mask on...den we ready to go." I told em.

~

We all hopped out the back of the van slightly jogged to the warehouse. Chance parked the van across the parking lot , he stayed behind to be our look out.

We spotted a dude standing outside of the back door guarding it, I knew it was going to be some guy out hea guarding it. I looked over a T and gave him the signal to take him down.

"Bang!." one gun to dude leg got him down.

We waited fo about 15 seconds to see if someone else was going to come out. Darion, Jadore, Drew walked from the behind the dumpster first.

"Basement door!!" Lance shouted. I watched as Jadore pulled his AK-47 and blasted dude ina side.

I haven't been in dis scenery ina long ass time, I can take it ,a nigga just ain't been around it ina while.

All six of us ran into the building,  Lance, Terion and I went  up the concrete steps and Darion,Drew and Jadore stayed at the bottom. I know that we are going to find her i just hope and pray that she is alive. If i lose her then ion know what i'm going to do with my self. I gain some feelings for her over the last few months we been chilling with each other & ion wanna lose somebody that I'm really close with again. That feeling hurt so damn bad.

"his damn security not even that damn good." Terion said as we made our way up the stairs. We entered a big room with a computer hooked up, and papers scattered around a rectangular table.

"damnit we missed him." Lance kicked one of the damn chairs. "nigga the basement."Terion said out loud to us. We all ran down the steps and went the through the doorway. 

"where da fxck he at?" I heard Drew's voice, he had a gun up to some nigga head.

I scan the room and seen Jadore looking through out the room for some more niggas, then I seen Darion untie Megan. My face fell when i seen how how bad she looked, how can some one so beautiful end up like this. She is hurting and i want to be their to help her up but i don't know if i am the right one to do so. I don't know what to say to her, ion want to say the wrong thing. I'm going to need time after this is over.

I walked over to Drew and grabbed the nigga that he had. I pulled em by his shirt and took em over to where Megan was now standing. Lance was supporting ha up.