Ch4-Snow Day

Ford was very excited that he seen some good talent today because some of the other girls was kinda trash to him. "Be honest with me, how long did it take u to memorize that?" he asked.

Megan took a sip of her bottle of water to calm her down from all dancing she had just done. " to be honest, I just made that up as I was dancing."

Ford eyes got big "that was amazing, " he took her picture & placed it in tha good section without talkin to August about it.

"That was good."August said. He didn't get excited that much, it takes a lot for him to get excited & seeing her dancin wasn't it. She was good and all , but nah..

"Every girl that came in here was screaming & gettin excited because they seen August Alsina, but u didn't . Why is that." The mixed chick with the curly hair asked her.

"i see famous people every weekend, when I'm at work. So seeing him isn't a difference." She said, turning around to gather her things.

Megan walked out the door & into the lobby.

*************************************

"Rich, why we always fighting.?" Robin asked him. She was pullin up her pants , and he was sittin at the edge of her bed.

"cause u always on dat bullshit, Robin dats why." Rich said in his southern accent.

"well if u stop messin around wit dem otha girls i'll stop bullshittin." She pulled over her purple nike hoodie, & slipped on her tan ugg boots. She looked at her reflection in the body length mirror. Robin is very beautiful, her light skin made her hazel brown eyes stand out. Her body wasn't what she liked the most. Her ass wasn't that big & her chest wasn't that small. She wore a 9, wanted to be in a 5, her breast was a D but wanted them to be a C.

"Where u going?" Rich asked lookin up at her.

Robin placed her honey Blonde hair into a bun. "I'm leaving, I'm not stayin another night with you. I already missed auditions bc u was here." she took her phone off her charger seen she had 3 missed calls & 2 text messages all from Megan.

Rich turned up the tv so he could hear the news. " looks like ur not leaving." he said chuckling.

"Why u say that" she look at him.

"tha news, it's a snow / ice storm. If u go out there u gonna be stuck." he told her. Rich got up & walked over to her night stand which was where she was at. Robin hated wen he was being all sweet to her when she was mad at him. His strong arms wrapped around her waist. Rich wasn't that bad looking, he was brown skin , deep dark brown eyes, a low hair cut & tattoos that traveled in many directions on his body.

"I'll rather be stuck ina car then in here with you." She pushed his arms away & walked out of her room. Robin walked into the living room & looked out the window. She saw snow everywhere & people outside walking to places. "ugh why today tho?" she asked out loud.

She turned onto her 42' in tv that was placed against the wall in her living room. While she was flipping thru the channels tryin to find the news her phone started ringing.

she looked at the caller ID & seen it was Megan.

"Hey girl wass up.?" Robin said through tha phone.

"auditions, where were u at.?" Megan asked thru tha phone.

"gurl, I was hangin out wit Rich, " she popped her lips . " I wished ain't do dat, we been arguing since dis mornin, but how was it.

"it was cool, I think I made it they kept askin me questions. I'm tryin to go home but the door won't open to go outside." Megan said, Robin heard her tryin to push tha door open on tha Otha side of da phone.