Ch 28: In Your Hood

Megan's POV

my sister, Farrah decided that we go shopping today and that's want we have been doing for two hours straight, walking and spending money. We both got hungry and we are in the food court shoving our faces with Chicken California combo meal from O'Charley's.

"So mom tells me your having boy problems with a dude name September." she said after taking a bite from her sandwich.

I shook my head while drinking my sprite. "no it's august" I corrected her. My mom must of told her while I was sleep last night.

"August..as in the singer August." her eyes got big.

"naw August Alsina." I said sarcastically.

"shut up." she playfully said. "so when can I meet him." she smiled.

I rolled my eyes while puttin a fry in my mouth. "no time soon..i'm surprise she didn't tell you he's mad at me."

"girl, all you gotta do is lay that pxssy down on him one good time." she smirked.

I knew it was a reason why I never really went to her cause she always talking about nasty shit. I placed my hand on my forehead and looked at her crazy.

"what it always works for me." she said before eating her food.

"well in this situation I don't know if it's going to work for me." i sighed

"and why not?" she asked me.

I don't think seducing August will work because knowing him he will bring up the subject up after having sex & that will be a waist of my time.

"wait y'all never had sex?" she questioned while I was drinking my sprite. I started dramatically banging on my chest as the cold liquid went down the wrong pipe.

"uuhh..you caught me off guard with that one." I said catching my breath.

"Soooo" she said with her eyes bulging out.

"yes we have ,it was amazing..no we haven't done it in a while & I don't think sex with make him forgive me." I answered all her questions.

See my sister has this little rule she goes by and it's that sex fixes all problems when it comes to men. I'll give it to her that it does work SOMETIMES , not all the time. I don't want to lie naked next to him so we can fix our problems, even though that does sound amazing.

"I'm just saying maybe you can give it a try, ? she shrugged her shoulders.

~

After i got settle in i went downstairs to find Farrah on the couch looking suspicious like something is up with her. "whats wrong with you & have u seen my phone?" I asked whil walking past her.

"nothing..momma & I are going to bible study, it start round 5 & naw i haven't seen it." she said. I picked up the remote and changed the channel to see the time it read 3:25. "Ok, i'll be ready." I tossed the remote on the couch and went by the door. "no it's ok u don't have to." she awkwardly said. "I wanna go to, i haven't been in FOREVER." I miss going to church and bible study, i like going because of the church choir. "trust me u don't want to go." she slick said.

I shook my head and went outside and sat on the porch minding my own business til i seen an all black Lincoln pull up on the curb. The driver stepped out in a all black suit , walked over to the backseat and opened the door.

"He wants to see you." I slowly stood up, dusted off the powder like substance that's on the porch off of my black spandex shorts. I hesitated at first before i started walking up to the car. I don't have my cell phone and when i get in this car I won't have any contact with people when i do leave.