Ch14-Truth & Groupies

A/N:I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE ABOUT EVERY TOUR DATE, IM GOING TO SKIP AROUND.

1 WEEK LATER

Megan's POV *Pic to the side*

I woke up by a soft pillow being tossed at my head."stop." I growled out. He flopped his tall body on the bed. "wake ya ass up & make us some food." he demanded but not in a rude tone. "August get off of me." I tried sitting up but his strong arms are wrapped around my body. He started laughing. "u gon fix us sum to eat.?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "yea, now please get off me.?" I pleaded. "u wasn't saying dat last night." he said smirking. I took my sheet and wrapped it around my naked body, I walked over to my dresser and pulled out one of my long t-shirts that I use for a night gown. So this pass week August and I have been building a friendship its going good even though we had sex earlier this morning wen we got in from Washington. Last night we had a show in Washington, we have a 4 day break till our next show which is in Oakland, California. "u always got sum smart to say." I said putting on some panties. "dats just how I am." he said checking his phone. I slipped on my hello kitty slippers. "Its a new tooth brush in the bottom cabinet, tooth paste in there too, I got some..um..what's them called..some um basketball shorts, I bought for me dey hella big, u can put those on if ya want." I walked out my bedroom and went into the kitchen to begin cooking breakfast.I haven't been able to get in touch with Quise about these new drug dealers that are looking for us or some somebody that's down here in Georgia. I really wasn't thinking about it till I got a letter from somebody saying they was watching me and how I should watch my back.I'm not going to ignore it, I know this could be real because of the things I did when I was younger.

****************************************

August's POV

I'm trying this "making friends" shit, It's good cause Megan and I get to f*** ,free p**** anytime I want, but naw forreal though we be having a good time with each other. We learning about each other's family , she still ain't giving me everything that I need to know. I just want to ask her about my brotha and who is tha n***as dat did it. The otha day I hit up Chance and told him he can stop spying on ha, since she and I got sum going on ion want him to be up in ha business now. I got out tha bed and took a shower. After I got out I could smell the food that was being cooked. I walked into the closet & found tha basketball shorts on tha shelf. I need some lotion so ion be ashy. I went into the bathroom and found some coco butter lotion, I rubbed it all over and went into the kitchen.

"sum smellin good ma." I sat on the stool that goes to the island. I went through the papers that's on the counter. I found a some papers about a property in New Orleans, papers about bills and a envelope. "I'll take this..thank you very much." Megan snatched the envelope and sat it down some where. "who house in Nola.?" I'm reading through the papers. "my uncle, i'm call that place cause ion know nun about that property." she placed the food on our plates. "aye can u get the orange juice out the fridge.?" she asked nicely. I went in the fridge and got the juice out. "I'm finna get da fruit bowl." I grabbed that too and followed her outside to da deck. She placed our plates on the table and went to get the cups and syrup.

"so tha bartender can cook huh?" I smirked at ya. She whipped up  French toast, bacon, hash browns, eggs, and she got dis big ass fruit bowl. she chuckled. "ya, I can cook a lot of food.. have u eva had a Chicago style hotdog.?" she asked be after she swallowed ha food. "naw, u gon  buy me one." I smirked.  "better yet, ima make u one.. one day we just gon chill & ima make all kinds of food." she smiled showing off her perfect white teeth. I know I was havin some issues wid ha a** , but now im starting to get ta know ha more. It aint er'day I get to chill and have nice conversations, cus I be busy. "iight so u gon show me chi style & ima show ya NO style.."  so in da future we gon have a cookin battle. "waatt August can cook.?" she asked amazed. "ya a yung nigga can cook" I use be ina house wid ma momma all da time before I started hustling, I picked up a few things from da kitchen. "bet." she smirked. "iight" I watched as she was eating, the way she chewed, is it weird dat I find that sexy?? iight let me stop thinkin about her like dis.