Ch15-St.Louis

SORRY FOR THA LATE UPDATE, I KINDA HAD WRITERS BLOCK

August's POV

"sooo what u do today ?" Megan flopped down on my hotel bed. We arrived in St.Louis earlier, tha show isn't til tomorrow night , I ain't got no interview or anything so I was just chillin and enjoying the city. "went up ta Union Station, ya know got some cardinal gear & shit" I raised up the jersey I got made , a white cardinal jersey with the number 4 on the front & tha number 15 ona back. "umm wat else I do....I got some head , wat u do?" I placed my things on the table. "wait u got some head?" she questioned. I hope ha ass ain't finna get sad or anything cuse I ain't up for dat shit especially now. "yea is dat a problem ?" I raised my eyebrows. "ohh nun, well at least sumbody gettin pleased." she rolled ha eyes. I told shawty dat ion give head, she been questioning dat shit. "aye wat I say?" "i know i know August..u don't give head." she finished ma sentence. I tried that shit befoe but I just don't go around and do it to every guh. Like that shit is da new trend , niggas going round eatin out every guh dey meet. "well ima just call Cameron so he can do it.."she smiled. ma jaws clenched and my eyes rolled. "u..don't like him." she seem all excited. "I aint say dat." I took a seat in da recliner dats in my bedroom. "I seen ya jaw clenched..?" she told me. It's sum bout dat dude ion like, he gave me a negative vibe at dinner. "u still messin 'round wit dude." it aint my business but I need ta know who else she tryin to let hit. "is sumbody jealous." she teased. "naw, yo ass gon be jealous wen I start f***ing 'round wid a'notha hoe." I smirked. "f*** you" she flicked me off. I started laughing, I like getting under her skin. "come 'ere so we can do it." I teased while lickin ma lips. Megan crossed her arms. "no Aug, u don't give head...u don't even kiss me any more, wat is up wid dat." she started complaining. "whats wrong wid ya a** I thought we talked bout dis ma, we only havin sex, ion have time fo a relationship.." why she getting all in ha feelings so soon. "at first we use to have dates, u use to kiss me too." she whined. "ion have time fo dat." I got up from da chair and walked ova to ha. "u use to have time." she looked away. I leaned ova her, ma arms on each side of ha thigh, I started placing kisses on ha neck then  back up to her ear, kissing all the right spots. "u...askin..fa too much." I whispered in ha ear. I bagged away and watched her face expression that was once filled with lust but no is lookin salty. "don't come ova here." she rolled ha eyes. "ya play to much,." she flicked me off again.

"somebody just got played..." I smirked. "naw we finishing dis." she got up and walked ova to me. Her eyes are lookin into mines, her sexy brown eyes. Ion know what it is but every 'time she look me into ma eyes, I get turned on. She started kissing my neck, and rubbed on ma joint, makin it even harder. I feel onto the bed because she pushed me on it. Her hands slowly unbuttoned her plaid botton down shirt, revealing her nice big perky tities in her pick lace bra. Then it all went down...

********************

Author's POV (ALL OF THIS HAPPEN AT THE CONCERT..I GOTTA ALL ON TAPE, I WAS THERE)

the lights dim and the microphone came come, the crowd started screaming even before he could make a sound. "cus i love this shit, ima keep smoking cuse i love this shit, ima keep grinding cuse i loooooveee this shit." his soothing voice sang into the microphone. The crowd screamed louder. "ST.LOUIS, YALL READY TO TURN UP TONIGHT.! ALL MY LADIES GET UP OUT CHA SEATS RIGHT NOW, WE BOUT TO TURN UP, HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS UP!!" DJ Era said into his microphone, over August's song "Work." August slightly jogged on the stage with a lot if energy. August came on stage with his white cardinal jersey, black jeans that are stuffed into his wheat tims,& a jacket ,and tha hood was up. He danced to the song "Work" that played ina background. His tall body was moving like he was drunk but he really wasn't, it's just the way he dance. He lifted his leg up and turned around, he placed his foot down like he was about to fall, but he didn't because those are his dance moves. "'Cause she work hard fo dat money ,work hard fo dat cash ,Work hard fo dat money, work hard fo dat cash i work hard, so she twerk hard, she love shakin' that ass
She work hard fo dat money , work hard for that cash" He sang into the microphone along with the background music. HIs voice so powerful and strong that u can hear his voice over it. His body rocked back n forth wid tha music, as some of the crowd sang along, some scream, and some sat down in their seat because they didn't know who he was. "I SEE YALL READY TO TURN UP TONIGHT.!" DJ Era said into the mic. "LADIES YALL READY, FELLAS YALL WIT ME.!" He added. The music replayed and the background music came back on August sang the hook and went into the 1st verse.