Ch 25: Recovery

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND FOR ANY MISTAKES, FORGIVE ME!!

Megan's POV

"can i come back in?" Robin asked me on the other side of the door.

"Yea come on." I said lifting my self up on the bed/table.

"Good, cause those people was lookin at my ass crazy." she took a seat in the chair that is leaned up against the peach colored wall. I asked her can she come to the doctor office with me cause i didn't want to be by myself. Zo just started a new job and she couldn't take off for today and plus i really miss my best friend.

"How ya been?" she asked me.

"umm..better each day.. its a challenge." i told her, it's been five days since i been back to the A. I have been staying at August's house,but i think its time for me to leave. There is nothing i can do there forreal he is never home and plus i have to start packing if i wanna go back to Chicago.

"when u really get better we gon go out and celebrate." Robin said in her thick ass accent, sometime i can't understand. I just be shaking my head yes sometimes..i think its funny.

"celebrating?? ion know Robin, to be honest im not going to clubs in a long time." With everything that happen i just want to stay in one place.

"who said i was talkin bout club...we can have a guhs day go to a spa or shopping ya know.

"a spa does sound nice." i smiled a little bit.

"yea and we can bring Zo, cause she hella funny." she started laughing.

"what did yall do when i was gone?" i asked. I could tell by the look on her face they was up to no good.

"Guh..so we was out shopping cause she needed a fit for ha date, and this guh yellin for help..asking too many damn questions..making instagram videos, going up to dem old folks and asking stupid ass questions..i was just getting weak." Robin was laughing so hard as she was replaying the scene in her head.

"Zo is a mess." i said laughing. I know how my cousin is, she always been a crazy/funny person when we was little.

There was a soft knock on the door, then it opened. I seen my doctor walk into the room. He took a seat in the rollie chair and pulled out his chart.

"how are u ladies doing today." he greeted us.

"fine." Robin said smirking, i know she isn't trying to give this man the googly eyes, he old enough to be her daddy.

"I'm getting better each day." i said.

"that's good...umm so i heard that you have been having some back pains and some bleeding is that right?"

I shook my head yes.

"have you been having pregnancy symptoms in the last two months?" Dr.Keller asked as he was looking on his chart.

"no , but I did throw up recently." I told him, remembering the night like it was yesterday. A few minutes later I was in the back of a van being kidnapped.

"Well that explains the back problems and the bleeding that you have being having." his light colored skin looked up to me. "I'm sorry to this Ms.Nory, but this is a sign of a..incomplete miscarriage." his tone went softer.

I dropped my head and let my legs hang freely. I didn't even get a chance to find out if I really was pregnant. I took Ms. Vivian word and thought I was since she is older and wise, but I didn't feel like I was til that night but all that changed when I was getting beat up. I had a 50/50 thought on if I was pregnant. The last time I did it was 2months ago with August now when I think about it, it make sense now.