Ch36- Killa

"I don't think i can go along with this plan." I felt my stomach shaking as i looked in the mirror in Chance's basement. We had finally got a plan ready after 3 days of getting everything together.

"come on rah, don't back out now." Quise said loading up the guns. He had to fly down here from Cali.

I just want every damn thing to end and with Brooks wanting me to kill Cameron, i know after i do it will still continue and i don't think i can go down with this. If Brooks loves his nephew so much he would kill Cameron his self..not me.

"how come he isn't doing it." I complained. "are you tired of doing his dirty work.?"

"Rah, he basically saved our lives..why you trying to go against him now?" Quise questioned me.

"I'm not, I'm just fed up ugh!" I walked over to where he stood.

"Yall done bitchin' ? " chance asked as he was walking down the steps.

I crossed my arms & rolled my eyes "ain't nobody bitchin..I'm just saying are we sure that we want to do this?" I questioned.

"Naw are YOU sure." both of them said in unison

With a little bit of thinking I finally said. "uhh..yea I'm sure. I just want to get this over with."

----------------------------------

The ride on our way there was very silent. The guys were probably thinking about the kill, but i wasn't. My mind was focus on August. My outlook on the situation changed, i decided that i wasn't going to to be selfish and actually make him sit down with me and talk the right way. I don't know what God has in stored for me after this kill, and i'm surprised if i actually make it out of here alive, We checked Cam's routine for a couple of days and between 10 at night through 8 in the morning he's in his house alone.That right there alone is an easy target.

Chance stopped the car a block from cam's mansion. Quise reached in the back seat to hand the blunt that he and Chance was smoking on the way here. I figured it was going to calm my nerves since i was shaking uncontrollably. I placed my lips around the blunt, i took at least 10 hits back to back before passing it to Chance.

While waiting on them to finish i began strolling on instagram just because i was bored and wanted to get my mind off of everything that happened and is going to happen.I stopped strolling once i seen August picture, i didn't know if this was the right time of the night to be thinking about sending him a message, but i knew i wanted to tell him how i feel. If i don't make it out alive i want him to know that i understand why he felt that way and just explain to him everything.I exited off IG and went to my messages to send him what's been really on my mind.

Auggie: Hey, i know you don't want to hear from me, and im the last person that's on ya mind, but i just wanted to say i was sorry for all the things i put you through. I didn't know Cameron was capable of doing what he did. I thought he was the guy that i feel for at first but...ppl change. August, i really really really like you and i wish that we ended on a good note, but with how ur emotions are set up i know that we can never be. I felt betrayed that you THOUGHT i would do something like that to ur family and your self. I'm to deeply in love with you. I jeopardized my life a few times to make sure you were safe and i find my self putting my emotions on the side to make sure you are okay and well. Before this night is over i would like to say i'm sorry from the bottom of my heart, i love you and i hope we can patch things up in the future.

I wiped the tears that was about to come down, I closed my eyes while pressing send.

"aye ya ready back there?" Chance asked me.