Ch17-Who Gone Stop Me?

"WHERE DA FUCK DOES HE LIVE!" I yelled to him. "n-n-new Orleans " he cried out. "New Orleans..." I mumbled.
"what does he want from me." I lifted his head up with the gun. "to kill you.." he looked me in the eyes. I slowly walked out the room. "you handled that?" Rich pulled me over to the side and asked me. "naw, I need him alive. Do I have to pay you to keep him here?" I asked. "Naw, I'm doin you favor, so when I call you about sum don't be surprise ." he tells me. "alright." I said then walked off.

"so are u going back on tour now?" Zo asked as we walked into the house. "probably not they only have 3shows left plus i have a lot of stuff on my plate." I said walkin into the house. It's 3 sum in the morning and all I want right now is my bed.

~

"alright so wass up." Quise said gettin into my car. I called him up and he said he was going to be on the next plane down, & now he is here. We met up at Starbucks parking lot. "I shot someone." I blurted out. He instantly looked at me. "who?" I started playin I'm my hair. "some dude, he broke into ma place to kill me." I explained to him. His eyes got big. "why?"

"because his boss sent him duh." I have to break things down to Quise because if I just give it all to him then he gon explode so I gotta see his reaction out of this. He looked at me so I can keep going. "I seen his boss murder someone and I guess he found out Quise.... ion know how because I was hiding in the wall....I was just doing a job for my uncle."

he rubbed his hand over his face. "when was this Megan.?l" he asked. "wen I was 17 or 18," I told him. If they knew who Melvin was then they must know August. They might be after him too. "omg nooo August." I mumbled out. " some muthafuckas are after you and u worried bout some damn nigga." he yelled at me. "noo noo, the dude I saw get killed was August brother, & they might be after him too." I was freaking out. I can't let nothing bad happen to him. "Meg !!! Megan chill tf out, ain't nun gon happen. Just tell me what happen to the body that U shot." he said tryin to ft back to the main part.

I explained to him everything that happened from the dude who broke into my house , rich and mane nem cleanin it up & about the trap house.

He did a double look at me. "did u say Mane?" he questioned. "yea why?" I took a sip of my mocha latte , "u know that's the nigga that them dudes King and Ron looking for. " he raised his voice a little bit. "are u serious ? Mane & I are cool." I can't believe he we was under my nose. "don't be around him..." here he goes trying to protect me like a big brother. "ugh, ok, do u wanna go to the trap house with me to see dude?" I asked him. "yes but not now though I got shit to take care of while I'm down here." He tells me. "ok well get yo ass out my car so I can pack." I said tryin to push him out of the car. "pack?" he looked back at me. "I'm goin to visit ma uncle." I lied, he don't know ma uncle stay in New Orleans. I'm only goin down there so I can find the niggas that want me dead. "iight be safe down there." he said before leaving out my car.

~
"hey Black." I smiled when he opened the door. "Good Evening Megan." he let me in then closed the door. "he's in the studio." he said when he noticed I was about to walk thru the kitchen. I took the long hallway that guided me to the door that leads to the studio. I slowly opened the door & peeked my head in. August looked up from writing then back down. I fully walked into the black colored room. I sat down in the chair that was next to his. The tour had a 3 day break , so I decided to come visit August. "heeeyyyy!!!" I smiled. "wass up , with ya?" he asked while writing. "nun, how's tour?" I asked. "u expect me to believe that?" he was now looking at me with his eyebrows raised. "yea" I'm avoiding contact with him.

"what happen with the break in, did ya find out who did it.?" he sat is notepad and pen down. Ugh, I guess it's better to tell him now. "u-umm..yea." I'm still avoiding him. "sooo who was it....wat happen to "tellin each every thang".." he said quoting what I told him a few weeks back. "it was somebody from New Orleans.." I'm kinda scared of tellin him the truth ion know how he gone react. "the man that killed ya brother is lookin for me...Aug I think he saw me that night." I notice he clenched his jaw.

"u said you was doin a job for ya uncle, how dude kno u was in there?" I couldn't find a emotion in him. "I know that's why I'm going down there to-" "no tha fuck u not going down der" he cut me off . "that's da only way to find the man & talk to my uncle." my voice raised up but not to the point where I was yelling. He stood up. "Megan yo ass not going down der...I can call up sumbody right now to handle that.." he snapped. He walked out the studio. I got up fast and followed him down the hall. "I don't wanna put yo life in danger August!!" we was now in his bedroom. "do u think I want yo life in danger.!" I never seen him so upset before. "ANYTHING THAT HAS SUM TO DO BOUT MY BROTHA IS Ma BUSINESS, & IM TELLIN YO ASS DONT GO!!" i jumped from the tone of his voice. "but August..." "what don't yo ass unda stand ma?" he asked. I looked down and rolled my eyes. He was in his closet pickin out some to where. It was quiet in the room for about 10 minutes. "ugh!!" I said loud enough so he can hear me. I walked out his room and slammed the door.
~
"Meg, boss said to get that table ova there." Lance pointed over to the table from the bar. "iight." I answered. I picked up anotha shift at Magic City, so I won't be in the house all night with Zo. I like her living with me but I just need time to think about whats been going on. I grabbed my notepad and started walking over to the table where I suppose to get orders from.

"What can I get for y'all.?" I was flipping thru the pages so I can write there order down. "umm can I get a--Megan?" "I'm sorry sir we don't - Cameron?" I looked at him looking at me. "what are u doing here?" He asked. "I work here..." I pointed to the purple uniform shirt that says " Magic City" on it. I looked at the crowd of people he was with. A few of his friends & a group of girls that's being thirsty. "drinks?" I questioned. One of the guys that came with him spoke up. As I was getting there orders I felt Cameron eyes on me. We ended on weird terms, but ion care because he wasn't a good boyfriend in the end anyways.

In the midst of walking back to the bar I bumped into somebody. "ma bad ma." he looked down at me. "wass up Megan." I looked up and seen "Mane?" damn, he's somebody I want to avoid. "I haven't seen you here in awhile." he said followin me to the bar. "yeaa..im workin." I was fixing the drinks. "u been ova Aug crib lately." he asked me. "naw." I lied. "oh..ok....you know I moved out." he tryin to make a conversation with me but I don't wanna talk. He must of got the hint since I wasn't talking back. Wait I think I should tell him. "AYEE." I called out to him. He turned around "huh?" I motioned for him to come back over to the bar. "u need to watch ya back...its sum niggas dat came down here to get u..." I said low enough for him to hear me. "u know anything bout that, dey from Chicago.?" I seen that he was taking all of this in. "i'll look into, that's fo tellin me." he said to me then he walked off. "that was easy." I said out loud. Now it's time for me to finish this shift & go home to pack. Ion care what Quise & August say I'm going down there to get some damn answers. Who gon stop me if I go by myself.....

*************************************
What's going to happen in New Orleans??

Was August wrong for yellin at her?

She finally told Mane..

More POV's from other people in the next chapter....

Vote & Comment please!!!!