ch3-Auditions

August Alsina turned his attention to his manger, Ford, when he walked into the studio. Earlier that day he was doing a lot of interviews and figured tonight was just going to be a chill relaxed day since he has auditions the next day. " what's good man,?" august said when Ford sat down ona couch.

"Just makin sure you're good for tomorrow , it's 12 girls, their auditions are gonna last for 15 minutes. I was thinking you ask them a few questions and they start dancing. We gonna record them so if you forget then you can replay it." he explained to Aug.

" ight dat should be easy ." he said to him. They both exchanged a few more words then Ford was out. August lit up a blunt & played all his new music that was recorded.He sat back & vibe.

************************************

The Next DAY.!

August took a sip of his Honey tea ,as the 6th girl walked into the room. It was a slow day & today was the day of the auditions.Their was nobody that August really liked , cause everytime a girl walked in they all screamed & got all excited , he was use to it but it got annoying after the 5th girl. He didn't really know why Ford put him up to having back up dancers, he thought they was wasting money. All his music wasn't for dancing it was just to vibe too., but Ford didn't think like that. He adjusted himself up , pulled his Black tent Ray Bans sunglasses to his face& leaned back in the chair.

He cleared his throat, "So , whats ya name."

The girl was very excited , her face was very round & pretty. Her eyes lite up the room the grey perls beaming with joy. "Delilah." she said & waved.

He nodded her head. " What song are u dancin it to."

"Chris Brown , Love More" Delilah said smiling , went to tha radio , plugged in her phone , waited for the music to play & started dancing.

August thought shawty was bad even though , she was messin up so many times. She thick af, with them leggings, he wonder why she was doing all these sexy dance moves to an up tempo beat. like bitch wtf, get into rhythm. Tha music stop & she left the room. Ford looked over to him at the table. " I don't like her." he said. August started chuckling. " she was cool , & thick" he replied smirking. Ford shook his head "NO". August ignored & told his assistant to put Delilah's picture in the good pile.

*************************************

Megan was running late for her auditions, lucky since she was tha last girl to get ther she ain't have to see everyone crying or excited , that would of gotten her nervous.She took dancing very serious. She texted Robin to see did she go to auditions but she didn't get a reply back. Megan took a seat across from the door of the room. 2 minutes passed & a mixed chick came out. " are you number 12?" she asked. Megan shook her head "yes" & walked in.

She walked in with her head held high, placed her Nike gym bag against the wall. She had on sum dark gray sweat hammer jogger pants, a gray sports bra, loose tank top that said "dancer" going diagonal & some heel less combat boots. Megan faced everybody that was seatin at tha table across from her. She seen the same mixed chick that was at the door, August Alsina, & a bald head man & there was a big dude by the door.

"wats ya name ma?" August spoke with his accent.

"Megan , & urs?"She said with a blank look on her face like she didn't wanna be here.

"I'm August, " he said back, "you know why ya here." he shot back.

Megan shifted her body weight to her right side. "I'm here to dance." she said

He signaled her to get started. She went over to the radio, plugged in her phone & "Partition" By Beyonce started playing.

Her body began to move with the hard rock beat that was playing. When she dance she was in a whole other world. She didn't care who was watchin , if she messed up nobody knew cause she kept going.

August was in a different world when he watched Megan swinging her body to the beat. He saw that she was dancing to only him, but she wasn't she was looking at everybody , making sure she was giving eye contact. Like how dancers do.

3 minutes passed & she was done.

*************************************

Short Chapter I know , but it's all about auditions.

What's up with Delilah??

Where's Robin?

Will August like tha dancers?

Did Megan make it?

COMMENT
COMMENT
VOTE
VOTE
LIKE
SHARE
TELL ME HOW U FEEL.......