Ch 34: somewhat of the truth

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT, VOTES, COMMENTS & THANK YOU FOR THE NEW READERS, YOU KNOW WHO YALL ARE. THEY JUST WENT IN ON THE VOTES .

Megan's POV

i walked into the sweet vanilla scented house, Placed my suitcase and small duffel bag by the door and flopped down on the flower printed couch that my grandmother once had. My mom thought it was good idea to keep it , because a lot of memories filled around it. I just thought it was plain ole ugly,but my mom made it look nice in the living room.

I had to make a decision very fast when i August kicked me out of his house 3 days ago, I was so heartbroken and angry that he thought i would do something like that to him and for him to acuse Cameron was very stupid of him. Cameron has a sick mother to watch over he doesn't have time to build a drug empire.

Knowing that he doesn't trust me to make the right decisions in life when it comes to us hurts even more. I wouldn't put him in any danger that's not my intentions. I need time to think and clear my head. I have soooo many questions that need to be answer, so why not start with being home. When i texted Cameron, he never texted me back, then i found out he came back to Chicago not to long ago.

I wanted to ask Robin if she could come up here with me but, she said her and rich was having some problems theirselves. I don't want to intrude on them. I wonder what they could be arguing about, but knowing how Rich is it could be the stupidest thing ever.

I heard the back door open but blocked it out as i started thinking about why August would think that. OK, so Drew is Mane, i understand that part, but why would Cameron be after Drew when it was clearly some niggas name Ron and King, like shit don't make sense. Maybe Drew had beef with otha niggas too, but still that doesn't mean he had tp get shot so many times.

"did you hear me." I felt someone hand tap my leg as they are propped up on the coffee table.

I looked up and seen Chad standing in front of it . I shook my head no and scrunched up my eye brows, because i ain't hear shit he said.

"I said, did u come back to see ya little boyfriend." he said smirking sitting down next to me.

"he isn't my boyfriend and yes i have a lot of questions." i rolled my eyes. "what are u even doing here anyways." Nobody is here and for him to randomly popping up is kind of weird.

"I come here all the time to visit, but in the case James wanted me to drop some off for your momma." he propped up his legs too.

"awe."

"well ima get going." he stood and started walking off. "next time ya nigga try to kill somebody make sure he don't leave any prints." he chuckled.

I stood up from the couch and went into the kitchen before he got a chance to open the door I stopped him by placing my hand on his shoulder. "wait what?" i asked.

"Niyah, ya heard me. Every nigga that you affiliate with has a bad ass background or they turn around and think they the shit." he began to say. "you can defend Cameron all you want, but that nigga is a damn crook and a lame. He has the WORST, drug empire in Chicago."

I was livid when he said that, and my mind couldn't wrap around the truth. "he isn't a drug dealer or a killer.." how many times do have to tell somebody that. I might have to make a sign and tape it on my forehead.

"you really believe yourself at this moment.?" he asked me.

I didn't say anything.

"tell me why you are here.?" he demanded.

I still didn't say anything.

"tell me damn it.!" i flinched at how he yelled at me.

"t-to get answers." i mumbled out.