Ch 32: Easy NIght

*Megan Pic to the Side*

August's POV

"Did any of you all recognize any of there voices." The detective asked.

Ion even know why da hell we talkin to him. It was ma family idea to get them involved. The fellas and I was gonna go find them niggas our selves, but Ford bitch ass wouldn't allow that since my album came out and he don't want nothing bad to happen.

It's been a week since everything happen and 3 days since the funeral. Everything still feels like a nightmare. i just wanna wake up, go into the kitchen and find that nigga Drew stuffing his face into the fridge, but i can't cuh it's not a nightmare.

"Aug..said he did." Terion spoke up.

"You did?" he looked over at me.

"yea, it was a guh.." i started to say. I watched as he wrote something down in his small notepad. "she said ma name." i mention.

i kept replaying when Delilah said ma name."August." . I need to find her, and put these damn pieces together. I should of just knocked ha ass out that night, but i wasn't really paying attention to ha.

"do you know who it was.?"

"umm.. Delilah." i dryly answered.

All these damn people that's with the law-enforcement is making me mad, all up in his house snooping around. After everything went down I sent Chance and Leno back here to they can clean his house out, so no guns and illegal money would be in it.

"do you know where i can find her."

"she works at Dance Life." that's all the information I have on her.

"she was one of his background dancers, i have all of there files at my house.." Ford spoke up.

"that's great." he said writing some more into his notepad. "alright, I will get out of your hands for today. Just give the others a few more minutes and they will be leaving too." He said as he wa walking down the steps that led off the porch.

I watched as Megan and Red just pulled up, She's been a helpful person this past week, helping me and the family. I have something planned for her tonight.

***************

Megan's POV *Pic to the Side*

"You know you have to listen to the doctor." I glanced over at Red.

August wanted me to help her out since she really doesn't have anybody down here in Atlanta. I don't know why Robin didn't help her out since Red did work for Rich. There isn't thing wrong with me helping her, i don't mind. She's actually a cool girl and she's pretty.

"yea..i know" she mumbled.

Aug said that she seen Drew when he was covered in blood and stuff, so i know that's its hard for her. If i seen my significant other dying i wouldn't know how to react.

"i-i just don't know if i can do it by myself." she was on the verge of crying.

"Red, u ain't doin it by ya self..Drew's whole family is here to help you" I Kept driving on the highway.

"i know..but i w-want to give up." she sniffed her tears up.

"Listen to me." I demanded. "you can't give up Red. Drew wouldn't want that. Aug mentioned that he was hella excited when he found out." Abortions is out of the question. I'm not going to let her fail, cause she's depressed. Drew wouldn't want her to abort the baby.

"Did u see the smile that his mother had when she found out you was pregnant." I said reminding her the joy that Drew's mother had when Red told her she was carrying her deceased son child.