Ch:30 Bad News

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN MESSING UP, BUT I GOT IT FIXED SO THERE WILL BE MORE UPDATES COMING EVERY WEEK.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY, COMMENTING AND VOTING. THAT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME, I'M NOT ABOUT TO WRITE A LONG PARAGRAPH RIGHT NOW,MAYBE NEXT CHAPTER, SO I CAN GET YALL HIP ABOUT A SEQUEL..

***********

MEGAN'S POV

I paced back and forth as the as i was waiting in the elevator to go up to the 3rd floor. My mind hasn't been right since i found out the news. The long 4hour plane was the worst part. I coudn't use my phone, i was cold, and i was thinking about drew to much. A old lady was trying to make conversation with me , i guess she sensed that something was wrong with me. Who wouldn't ? i kept shaking and tears were falling from my eyes.

The sound of the elevator stopping soothe me down just a little bit. I walked over to the big semi circle desk filled with ladies siting down doing paperwork.

"um excuse." i softly spoke to the lady behind the desk.

"yes." she looked up from the computer.

"umm... i'm looking for my friend Drew." i told her.

"ok...one moment." she began typing fast on her computer.

I eagerly tapped my fingers on the desk, every sound of my black pointed nails hitting the counter was calming me down.

"what's his last name." her eyes was looking over her glasses.

"shit." i mumbled, i ran my soft down over my face...fuck i don't know his last name. "um.. i forgot." i mumbled.

"well..young lady i can't really help you."

"look ma'am..i know he's here, ma friend called me.. he came in not to long ago. You must known, i bet it was alot of boys with him." she really is about to make me jump over this damn desk. She must know who i'm talking about.

"Megan." i heard my name begin called.

I turned to my left, and seen Robin, i raced over to her and she pulled me into a tight hug.

"what happen?" i said wiping her tears.

"he d-didn't make it..." she cried out.

I froze, i couldn't make any movement. knowing that somebody that I was cool with had just died.

Robin wrapped her arms around me and guided my head on her shoulder. "rich and him was just hanging out tha otha day at tha house." she cried.

"wat actually happen?" i finally asked, i need details and all.

"i don't really know, August shut down, Darion and Terion they only told me half of the story.. but they said the two otha guys, that was hang wit em are out looking for the niggas that did it." she explained.

"how is his family?" i asked her.

"his momma and step daddy are here." she grabbed my hand and led me into the private waiting room for familes that need their privacy. When we walked in i scan the small room and notice how everyone was sad and crying, I took my seat in the hospital chair next to Robin who was know consoling Rich, her boyfriend.

~

"are you going to be ok going home by yourself." I asked Robin as were walking outside of the hospital.

"um..yea, Rich said he wouldn't take long." she answerd.

She's still shaken up about what just happen.