11. His Sister's Keeper

I woke up when someone came into my tent. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see Bellamy.

"Bellamy? What are you doing?" I asked, on full alert. He wouldn't be up this late for nothing.

"Have you seen Octavia?" He asked.

I shook my head, "no. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies."

"Harley, I've checked the camp. She's not here."

"Okay. I'll help you find her." I said. Octavia was my friend. If she was in danger, I wanted to find her. "Let's check again. You go to the drop ship. I'll check the rest of the tents."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia." I said.

I was still pissed at him for the whole radio thing. What if they don't see our flares? Because of him, 300 people might be dead.

~*~

I looked through every tent and I couldn't find Octavia. Neither could Bellamy. We looked everywhere but there was no sign of her. I was worried.

"Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon." Bellamy said. "My sisters been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her."

I saw Jasper go forward to grab a weapon. I put my hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back." I said.

"Harley, I need to do this." He said.

"We need all the people we can get." Bellamy said from behind me.

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my bow and arrows. I was all ready to go.

"We need a tracker." Bellamy said to Clarke.

"Finn. Get out here." I shouted. I waited around for a while and when I got no response, I got irritated. "Finn, we're leaving!"

"Alright, jeez Harley, I'm coming." He said exiting his tent.

The first thing I noticed was his hair. It was shorter. Good. At least he won't look like a sheep dog now.

I walked to the front so I was with Bellamy.

"So where do you want to start looking?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Maybe we start -"

"Oh my god, look at that!" Someone shouted.

I looked all around me before realizing that everyone was looking at the sky. I tilted my head upwards and was shocked. In the sky, you could see something falling. And let me tell you right now that it wasn't stars.

"It's so beautiful." Someone said.

"They didn't work." Raven said. "They didn't see the flares."

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy said.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the earth from the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side." Clarke explained. She shook her head. "They didn't get our message."

"This is all because of you!" Raven shouted as she walked over to Bellamy.

"I helped you find the radio." He said.

"Yeah, after you jacked it from my pod and trashed it!" Raven shouted. Finn and Clarke were holding her back.

"Yeah, he knows. Now he has to live with it." I said.