24. Bound

A gunshot sounded from underneath me. Oh my god.

"Bellamy? Bellamy, are you okay?" Octavia asked through the radio. "Bellamy! Do you copy?"

"I'm fine. Just a misfire. Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you. And tell Raven to hurry her ass up." Bellamy answered.

"Has anyone seen Harley --" Octavia cut herself off. "Oh my god. Murphy let Harley out."

"What do you mean let Harley out?" Murphy asked curiously.

"Don't play dumb with me. Let her out, right now."

"I'm intrigued. Where's Harley, Octavia?"

My eyes widened in fear and I scrambled over to the radio.

"You know where she is, you sick son of a bitch. Now let her out."

"Oh my god, Octavia shut up." I whispered harshly, picking up the walkie and speaking into it.

"Harley's in the drop ship?" Murphy asked and I could practically see the smirk on his face.

I could almost see Octavia's face getting pale at the realization that she just gave me up.

"Shit." She muttered.

"Harley's in here?" I could hear Bellamy's voice from downstairs and it was radiating fear.

"Seems she is." Murphy mused.

"Let her go, she's not part of this."

"She is now."

Suddenly, there was pounding on the pot hole door. Murphy was trying to get in. When it wouldn't budge, he started to hit it more aggressively.

"Octavia Blake, I hate you so much right now." I muttered angrily into the walkie.

"Why, what's happening?" She asked.

I pressed the talk button so Octavia could hear Murphy.

"Harley, get your ass down here, now!" Murphy shouted from below.

"Go to hell, Murphy." I shouted back.

"Oh god." She breathed out.

"Yeah." I shook my head. "Okay. Make sure everyone keeps working and that Raven is building those bombs."

"You're starting to piss me off Harley!" Murphy shouted.

"Piss off John." I said, using his first name.

I think that just made him angrier...

"If you're not here in ten seconds, I'm killing Bellamy." Murphy threatened.

"No!" I yelled.

"Don't do it, Harley!" Bellamy shouted.

"Five more seconds, Harley."

I groaned in frustration. I couldn't let Bellamy die. I couldn't.

I kicked the box away and opened the door. Murphy's head popped up.

"Good choice. Now if you don't fight back, I won't have to kill you. Come down, slowly." Murphy said.

I followed his instructions. I slowly climbed down the ladder. When I reached the bottom, Murphy grabbed me by my hair a threw me down to the ground.