50. The Missile

The ride had been short and quiet. We weren't attacked by any mountain men, so I was able to use that time to think. I was still thinking about my dream, but also what I would tell Lexa when I got there. Finn had reassured me a little, but I was still worried. I was supposed to tell the grounder army that we were a go, yet we still had multiple things standing in our way. I had no idea what I was supposed to say to them when I got there. My only hope was that Lexa would have an idea.

When we finally arrived at Tondc, the gates opened and the horse trotted in. Lexa stood in front, awaiting my arrival. When she saw me, she smiled. A grounder helped me off my horse, and I made my way over to Lexa.

"Welcome, Harley kom Skaikru." Lexa said.

"Nice to see you again Lexa." My eyes focused on two people behind her, and I raised a brow. "When did you two come?" I asked Marcus.

"Octavia and I arrived last night. I wanted to check on things." He said.

I nodded my head and turned my attention back on Lexa, "Clarke apologizes that she couldn't be here. She's helping Bellamy."

"That's alright. Hopefully we'll see her later?"

"Maybe." I pulled her to the side and brought my voice down to a whisper. "There was, uh, a situation."

"What kind of situation?" Lexa asked.

"Something happened and they've turned against our people. They're disappearing."

"It's started."

"As far as I know, Raven is still helping Bellamy on shutting down the acid fog. I don't think it'll be long." I said.

"It better because we have all 12 clans here today and if we don't have anything, they won't stand with us in the attack against Mount Weather."

"I will let you know as soon as I hear anything."

"Good."

"Every step of the way." I heard.

My gaze flickered past Lexa and while I expected to see Finn, I was surprised to see someone else standing in the back. A smile grew on my face, as I took in the familiar face.

"Julien!" I shouted in excitement. 

It wasn't leader like but I didn't really care. I ran past Lexa and straight to Julien. I jumped into his arms and he twirled me around. He set me on my feet and I looked up at his smiling face.

"Harley, you're back." He said.

"Only for the meeting. Then I'm afraid, I'm going back home."

"Then let's make the most of this day." He said.

I looked towards Lexa, to see her watching us with curious eyes.

"Give me a second." He nodded his head and I walked over to Lexa. "I'm spending the day with Julien. When the meeting starts, come find me." I told her.

"Where will you go? It's not safe." Lexa warned.

"Probably just outside the camp. We won't go far. No more then a twenty mile radius. Just find us when the meeting starts."

Lexa nodded her head. I smiled and headed back towards Julien.

"The day is ours."

Bellamy's POV