51. Resurrection

I stumbled into the village, flames everywhere around me. I froze and looked around me with wide eyes. This beautiful village was falling to ashes. They've already suffered through so much pain and now they had to experience it again. The people of Tondc did not deserve this. Their home was falling and it was all because of Clarke and Lexa. They let this happen. They're the reason why this village is destroyed along with hundreds of people.

I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself. I was angry and I wanted to punch someone, preferably Clarke, but right now, I had to focus on the people of Tondc. They came first. I looked through the crowd, trying to find a familiar face. I looked up and I saw Octavia and Lincoln standing on top of a burned house.

"Octavia!" I shouted.

Her eyes fell on me, and she let out a breath. She ran over to me, Lincoln following closely behind her. He looked better than the last time I saw him, which was good because we were probably going to need him at his best to fix this damage. Octavia ran straight into my arms, and I held onto her tightly, breathing out a sigh of relief.

"I didn't know if you and Lincoln made it back to camp before the missile went off." I said.

"That's what that was?" Octavia asked.

"What else could it be?"

"We need bandages!" I heard someone shout nearby. I turned and saw Nyko holding someone in his arms.

"We need to go help." Octavia said.

I followed her over to a body that was strewn across a rock. As far as I could tell, they were still alive. Suddenly, I was very thankful for all the times I went with Clarke to medical. I may not have been able to perform extreme procedures, but I knew the basics of saving someones life. I dropped to my knees and Octavia handed me a rag, which I applied it to her stomach where a big gapping wound was.

"Lincoln be careful, it's not stable." Octavia said. I looked behind me to see Lincoln trying to move some of the fallen parts.

"There are people down there." He said, trying to lift a big piece.

"Do you hear voices?" Abby asked.

I hadn't even known that Abby was here. When did she get to Tondc? I didn't see her when I first arrived, which means she either got here after I did, or she was somewhere else when I did. It didn't matter though because at least she was safe. She had a few cuts on her face and arms, but other than that she seemed fine. Octavia ran over to Abby who was helping someone else.

"Abby, I'm sure Clarke is okay." Octavia reassured. "We'll find her."

A disgusted look crossed my face and I had to turn away so Abby wouldn't my face. I knew that Clarke had done a lot to survive but this was too far. I don't see why she couldn't evacuate Tondc. Instead, she let them all get killed. I didn't think I could ever forgive her for this. She's lucky no one knows, or else she would have a kill order on her head. And I would lead the pack. Abby nodded her head but it was clear that she was still worried.

"Indra. She's alive!" Lincoln shouted.

Octavia, Abby and I ran over as quickly as possible to Lincoln. He was in the middle of dragging Indra out from beneath some boulders when we arrived. She shouted something. I didn't know what it meant in english so I stared at Indra confusedly. She crawled away from Lincoln and it hit me. She was afraid of Lincoln. Well not Lincoln himself but who he used to be; a reaper. Indra stood up and looked around the village, a shocked expression on her face. Suddenly, a gunshot fired and hit Indra in the chest. We all fell to the ground as another one rang out, just missing Lincoln.