1. Pilot

I know the video on the top isn't the Imagine Dragons version. This is the only video I could get.

------------

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was the different surroundings. I winced from a pain on my wrist. Looking down, I saw one of those metal wristbands around my wrist. I was seated next to Clarke and I wore different clothing then before. I shook Clarke, hoping to wake her up.

"Clarke, hey, Clarke wake up." I said.

She stirred before opening her eyes. She did the exact same thing I did, wincing from the bracelet.

"Welcome back." Someone said. I turned my head to the right, and my breath caught when I saw Wells sitting next to me. "Look -"

"Wells, why the hell are you here?" I demanded.

"When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested." My jaw dropped. "I came for you two."

There was a sudden crash. The lights flickered and I pushed my body far against the back of my seat and gripped onto Clarke's hand, squeezing tightly.

"What was that?" She asked.

"That was the atmosphere." Wells informed us.

A tv screen turned on, and Chancellor Jaha, aka Wells father, appeared on screen.

"Prisoners of the Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable."

"Your dad is a dick, Wells." Some dude yelled.

A chorus of agreements sounded.

"Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean. The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough nonperishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years."

My attention got distracted when I saw a man floating in the air.

"Spacewalk bandit strikes again." Someone said.

"Go Finn!" A girl yelled.

Finn stopped right in front of us, floating on his back.

"Look at that, your dad floated me, after all." He said to Wells.

"You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells told him.

"Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live." I called out to two boys who were unstrapping their seat belts to float like Finn.

"Mount Weather is life. You must locate those supplies immediately." Chancellor Jaha continued.

"Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year." Finn said to Clarke.

"You're the idiot that wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk." Clarke retorted.

"But it was fun. I'm Finn." He said with a smile.

"Your one responsibility is stay alive." Jaha said.

"Stay in you seats." I shouted at the two boys who unstrapped themselves and started floating up.

Abruptly, the ship moved, causing anyone that was floating to smash into the wall.

"Finn, are you okay?" Clarke called.