14. Poison

There was a pounding on the pot hole.

"Hey!" Clarke shouted. "Open the door!"

I kicked the suitcase they had resting on top away and opened the door. Clarke came up the ladder but Miller blocked her path.

"Get out of my way, Miller. Now!" Clarke snapped.

Miller moved his arm and Clarke climbed up the rest of the way. Octavia was right behind her. I gave Octavia a hand. I watched as Clarke marched up to the grounder and held the knife in front of his face.

"What's on this?" She demanded.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"He poisoned the blade. All this time, you knew Finn was gonna die no matter what we did. What is it? Is there an antidote?" She shouted.

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you." Octavia said.

"Vials." Bellamy said.

"Vials?" I asked.

"When you were sleeping we went through his stuff. We found vials." Bellamy explained as he got them. "It's gotta be here."

Clarke threw the knife to the ground. "You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote. Which one?"

The grounder said nothing.

"Answer the question!" Bellamy shouted.

"Show us. Please." Octavia begged.

"Which one? Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that." Clarke said.

The grounder said and did nothing.

"I'll get him to talk." Bellamy said.

"Bellamy, no." Octavia said as she grabbed onto his shirt to pull him back.

"He wants Finn to die. Why can't you see that?" Bellamy shouted. He looked at the grounder. "Do you want him to live or not?"

"I agree with Octavia. This is not who we are!" I said, looking at both Clarke and Bellamy.

"He was protecting me. He saved my life." Octavia said.

"We're talking about Finn's life." Bellamy snapped.

I looked at Clarke, silently begging her not to go along with this.

"Do it." She said.

"No." Octavia said.

"Clarke," I said.

Octavia walked towards the grounder. Miller and the other guy pulled her back before she could get too close.

"Just tell us!" She pleaded.

"Let go of her." I said, grabbing the back of Miller's shirt and pulling him off Octavia.

I turned around just to see Bellamy cut the grounders shirt off.

"You're going to show us the antidote or you're gonna wish you had." Bellamy said.

My eyes widened when I saw the grounder with no shirt on. He was jacked. Like he had a 8-pack. He had tattoos on his body. This was one good looking grounder. But his hotness wasn't the point here.

"Bellamy, no. Please." Octavia begged.

Bellamy grabbed the seatbelt and hit the grounders chest with it, like a whip. I had to close my eyes. I opened them and Bellamy hit the grounder again.

"Bellamy, stop!" I shouted.

Clarke pushed Bellamy away and fell to her knees and spread out all the vials on the ground.