3. Earth Skills

I was still waiting for Wells to come back from digging the graves of the two boys that died on the drop ship on the way down. It's been ten minutes and I was growing impatient.

A little while later, Wells finally came back. I stood to my feet and made my way over to him.

"Hey."

He looked down at my wrist. When he saw the wristband, he sighed in relief.

"Thank god, he didn't get to you last night." He said.

"Who?" I asked, trying to play dumb.

"Bellamy."

"Well whatever he wanted, he didn't get." I told him with smile. I noticed the clothes in his hands. "What -"

"Hey where'd you get the clothes?" Atom asked interrupting me.

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells answered.

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here. There's always a market for -" Atom started, trying to take the clothes from Wells.

"We share based on need, just like back home." Wells said, pulling away from him.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" Bellamy said as he walked out of the drop ship.

I couldn't help but stare at him. He wore no shirt, just like earlier this morning. But now, I couldn't look away. I'd be lying if I said he didn't have abs. I could see the muscles in his arms. Bellamy's hair was no longer slicked back but instead in small curls around his face. He wore jeans and his gun was tucked in on the waistline. Before Bellamy could see me staring, I looked away.

A girl walked out after him. He gave the girl a kiss before she left. "This is home now. Your fathers rules no longer apply."

Bellamy grabbed a shirt from the pile. Wells went to charge at him but I pulled him back.

"Oh no, no, Harley. Harley, hold up." Bellamy said to me. I glared at him but reluctantly stepped back from Wells. "You want it back. Take it."

"Wells, no." I told him.

He didn't listen to me as he threw the clothes on the ground.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?" I asked Bellamy.

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" He asked, putting the shirt over his head and onto his body.

I heard a girl scream and I glared at Bellamy before running off to the sound. Murphy had a girl in an arm lock and was holding her over the fire.

"Bellamy! Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy said.

"Murphy, let her go!" I shouted as Wells ran up and pushed him away from the girl. Murphy fell back and I walked over to the girl. "Are you alright?" I asked. She nodded her head and I turned my attention to Bellamy. "You can stop this."

"Stop this? I'm just getting started."

I turned around in time just to see Murphy punch Wells.

"Wells!" I screamed. I tried to run forward but Bellamy wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me in place.

Everyone was chanting fight. I kept screaming for them to stop but they didn't listen. I struggled in Bellamy's hold but he was too strong.

Wells punched Murphy and he stumbled back. Murphy recovered quickly and slammed Wells into the ground. Murphy sat on top of him as he punched him repeatedly. Wells flipped him over though and slammed his head into the ground, before punching him. Murphy didn't move and Wells got up.