34. My Fight is Over

I trudged forward, fighting the urge to jump Anya right now. I had to wait but I was growing impatient.

"Anya, you're still bleeding. At least let me bandage it before it gets infected." Clarke said.

Anya stopped moving and held her arm out towards Clarke reluctantly. Clarke grabbed her arm and began to examine it.

I took that as my opportunity to strike. I stabbed the tranquillizer into her neck. Anya's eyes widened as she fell to the ground, falling unconscious.

"We can find our way home from here." I said.

"Since when have you had the tranquillizer?" Clarke asked, staring at me with surprise.

"Since the mountain men started shooting them." I replied. I untied Clarke's hands and she untied mine. I went over to Anya and bound her hands together. "Looks like you're our prisoner now."

"Now how do you expect to move her?" Clarke asked.

I shrugged.

"Drag her by the hands." I suggested.

"And they say you're the gentle one."

"What's wrong about that?"

"You're dragging someone across the ground!"

"I still don't see the problem."

"Harley, we are not dragging her." Clarke said.

"Then what do you suggest?" I asked.

"Make a blanket or something, put her on it, then drag her to the drop ship."

"Oh, so make a comfortable bed, then drag her through the woods."

"Yeah, that's right."

"You're no better then I am."

Clarke laughed.

"Let's get going." She said.

~*~

Clarke and I dragged Anya all the way to the drop ship. She was barely awake. Clarke dropped one side of the bed we made for her, and went over to the drop ship. I dropped the other side and ran inside the drop ship.

"Raven? Murphy?" I called.

No answer. I looked everywhere but there was no sign of them. The mountain men were right. There was no one here. How is that possible though? Raven can't walk and Murphy wasn't in great condition either. So how could they leave? What if -

"Ah!" I heard from outside.

I ran outside just to see Clarke throw dirt at Anya. Clarke got up. That's when I noticed the knife in Anya's hand. I had to help her! I ran back inside the drop ship.

I had kept another set of arrows in the drop ship along with an extra bow. It was just in case I ever lost my first one. Which I did. That or if we were in battle and my bow broke.

I ran back outside and armed my bow. I aimed it at Anya. She was standing, staring down at Clarke who was on the ground.

"Don't move, Anya!" I shouted.

Anya looked at me. She looked at the bow and arrow before letting out a laugh.

"Oh, I'd love to see you with a bow and arrow." She said.

I let go of the arrow and it flew through the sky and into her leg. Anya cried out in pain. Clarke took that as her chance. She knocked the knife out of Anya's hands and punched her in the face....repeatedly. Anya laid on the ground, breathing heavily. Clarke picked up the knife and held it over Anya's heart. I couldn't look, so I looked at the sky. My eyes widened when I saw what was there.