Advances

It was a normal day like they usually had. Most of the creatures that inhabited this house were out and about doing Gods knows what; leaving BEN to game in his room, Sally to play tea party with her dolls and the Proxys to laze about the house at their leisure until they were needed. The latter three didn't mind this, as it gave them time to recoup and relax until their next little venture.

Which was how Brian found himself slipping out of the Poxy's shared room just as Toby thumped his way to the top of the stairs, yawning as he stretched his arms upwards; eyes reflexively closing as he did so. Brian found himself pausing with his hand still on the doorknob, enthralled at the sight. Then he got a rather shit-eating grin on his face.

Removing himself from the door, Brian strode down the hall just as Toby allowed his eyes to flutter open and arms fall to his side; a sincere smile growing on his face.

"M-morning, B-Bri-- eek!"

Toby yelped as Brian quite casually faked passing him to suddenly turn towards him and trap him against the wall; hands on either side of Toby's head as Brian stared, head cocked forward slightly and one brow raised.

"Hey there," Brian said with a nod as he rested his weight on one leg. "How's it goin'?" Toby did his damndest to suppress a giggle at Brian's attempt to flirt.

"Pretty good," was Toby's reply as he pressed his back against the wall behind him. "You?"

"You sure?"
"Yeah, yeah," Toby nodded. "Could do without the bubble poppin', though."

"Is that so?"

"Uh-huh."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What're you gonna do about it?"

There was a sudden, quick pressure on his lips as Toby's collided with his before they were quickly gone; the brunette giving him a sly smirk. Brian could only stare for a long moment -- before smirking, then giggling, and then resting his head alongside Toby's as he laughed heartily. Toby began to giggle along as well, hands grasping at Brian's sides as he nuzzled his face into the other's neck.

"Why're you so adorable?" Brian sighed as his laughter finally quelled, removing his hands from the wall to wrap his arms around the other, pulling him into his frame.

"'Cause you love me," Toby drawled out, not removing his face from its hiding spot.

Brian smiled, squeezing the lankier frame tighter against his as he held him cl--

"Ew!" came the disgusted-sounding voice of Sally, causing both to turn their heads suddenly towards the sound. The girl stood at the top of the stairs, expression pulled into that of disgust and discomfort as she stared at the rather affectionate duo. "Jack said you had to do that in your room," the little girl went on to scorn, half glaring at them as she held Charlie tighter. "He's gonna be really mad."

"Who says you'll be able to tell 'em about it?"

Sally screeched suddenly with laughter as Toby practically ripped himself from Brian's grasp; both thundering down the stairs in mock chase as Sally continued to scream with high pitched giggles and laughter. Brian could only look endearingly where his boyfriend had gone, a lopsided grin plastered on his face --

Until he remembered how badly he had to pee, and quickly rushed to the upstairs bathroom to relieve himself.