Much Needed Shave

It was time for a shave, Tim knew. While not overly long, the stubble across his lower face was going to get out of control soon if he didn't do anything about it here soon; and he knew it'd be harder to deal with the longer he waited. Which was how he found himself in the communal bathroom, one hand on the sink as looked himself over in the mirror, free hand grazing over his slowly growing beard. He didn't look too bad honestly, but it'd still be a nuisance in the long run. It only took a moment of searching before he found the shaving cream and a suitable, unused razor.

It was after he had applied the shaving cream -- albeit over abundantly -- on the lower half of his face when he heard a slight rasp at the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah?" he called out as he inspected his face once more, trying to find the right place on his face to start.

"It's me!" called Toby from the other side of the door. "Can I come in? I really gotta pee!"

"Yeah," was Tim's curt reply as he find a suitable place to start, moving the razor to start shaving as the door opened --

And Toby gave a rather horrified sounding gasp before the razor was suddenly ripped from his hand and tossed somewhere in the small room. Tim's confused gaze instantly shot to a rather miffed looking Toby, hands on his hips as he used his foot to slam the door shut behind him.

"What the hell was that for?" Tim asked, straightening his posture. Toby glared, before pointing an accusatory finger in Tim's face.

"I don't wanna see you do that ever again!" Toby instructed, as if he had just walked in on Tim self harming.

Tim's confusion only grew tenfold.
"Wha -- why?" Tim asked, now turning to Toby fully.

"Because!" Toby scoffed, as if Tim should've already known the answer to that. When Tim only stared, Toby's nose scrunched as he spoke, "Because I like the beard! So don't get rid of it, cause then I'd be sad!"

Tim stared for another long moment, before a smile crested his lips and he rolled his eyes.

Turning to search for the now missing razor, he said with a chuckle, "Tobes, while I'm flattered and all -- this shit gets annoying and it has to go sometime."

"I don't think you get it, Tim!" Toby said with an exasperated sigh. Toby suddenly grabbed Tim's shaving cream covered face with both hands, not caring of what he got on his hands as he forced Tim to look at him again, and again there was confusion etched into his features. "You look really hot with all that facial hair. Like, really hot."

"Oh do I, now?" Tim rumbled, smile cresting his lips. He moved his bulky frame until Toby was trapped between himself and the sink, earning him a squeal from the other. "You wanna tell me just how hot I am?" Tim went on as he moved to place a kiss on the other's lips -- that was quickly stopped by Toby's hand as he giggled furiously.

"You might be hot," Toby giggled as he removed his hand, "but not hot enough to make out with me with all that shaving cream on your face."

"And why not?" Tim scoffed, looking offended.

"Because," Toby giggled, "I don't want that taste in my mouth!"

"Well tough shit, you little tease, cause you're getting it anyway!"

Laughter erupted from Toby as Tim again tried to lock lips with the other more than once, each time thwarted by a still shaving cream covered hands before Tim resorted to kissing at any place he could get to on the other's face; leaving various amounts of shaving cream to dot Toby's face as he giggled and laughed and tried to get the other to stop with unadulterated glee.

"Hey guys," came Brian's voice from the door after a curt knock, their laughter dying down only slightly as the door creaked open, "what'd you guys want fo--"

Brian paused as he poked his head into the bathroom, two pairs of eyes darting to him as he instantly lit up in confusion at the sight before him. Tim sti had a large amount of shaving cream on his face, however Toby's face was now also dotted with it. Though with it's white coloring and Toby having so much on his hands, it was no wonder Brian gave them a knowing look as he smirked.

"-- lunch. You two are obviously busy, so I'll just leave you two be."

"You're just mad cause you want some of this action," Tim replied, freeing a hand to gesture at his cream covered face. Brian's face instantly contorted into mild disgust.

"Maybe once you wash all that crap off your face," he chortled.

"Listen here you little shits, I'll kiss you all I damn well please!"

There came dual screeching laughter from Brian and Toby alike as Brian suddenly and quickly pulled himself from the bathroom and darted down the hall, followed by Tim almost ripping open the bathroom door to give chase. It took Toby a moment to at least somewhat compose himself before he could follow the other two, easily darting after them to their bedroom where Brian and Tim were having a wrestling match no different than Tim with Toby and causing them to erupt in laughter as Toby full body tackled the two onto their bedroom floor in an attempt to 'save' Brian.

Which was how they found themselves mid afternoon, curled up with lunch forgotten; their their giggles and laughter could still be heard well throughout the house (and Tim was allowed to at least wipe the shaving cream off of his face, though Brian was not too happy he decided to use a spare bedsheet to do so) as they curled up on the floor in an odd pile with one random hand from Brian and Toby occasionally running through Tim's facial hair.

Tim had to admit -- he did look pretty damn good with a beard.