I Have No Title

Jeff was a nuisance, that Tim was sure of. Whatever he did, he somehow made it more annoying. Was this how it was having a younger sibling? Tim was sure it was. BEN was tolerable at best, at least when Jeff wasn't around. Liu already fought with Sully on a daily basis -- so he couldn't be too mad at not being able to watch his brother at all times. He did his best to steer clear of the killer and his antics, but that didn't always go as planned around Jeff.

It was late afternoon -- though it felt like midnight -- as Tim swung quietly on the swing out front, puffing on a cigarette. This was the easiest way to get away from Jeff and enjoy a cigarette, and considering Jeff didn't seem to know when to be to quiet -- well, it seemed like the most logical place, until it wasn't.

" -- you it was huge!" Jeff was saying, front door flying open and slamming hard against the frail wood.

"Careful," Tim muttered as he ashed his cigarette. Liu and BEN flowed out close behind, and Liu shot Tim an apologetic look.

"Fuck off," snorted Jeff in reply as he headed towards the woods. Tim rolled his eyes.

"Well I kinda lived here 'fore you did, so," Tim snorted. Jeff paused, glaring back at him best he could.

"Do you ever shut up?" asked Jeff.
"What're you gonna do about it, fight me?" Tim ask sarcastically. He again ashed his cigarette before taking another drag.

Jeff's nose scrunched and he promptly stomped up to Tim, who still hadn't put out his cigarette.

"I might," he huffed.

"Jeff, c'mon," Liu protested even as Tim now stood -- still without putting out his cigarette as he stared at Jeff with a raised brow. Jeff waved a hand blindly at Liu to silence him before pointing an accusing finger at Tim.

"First of all, ass-- oof!"

Before Jeff could get another word in edgewise, Tim promptly kicked Jeff in the nads hard -- all without putting out his cigarette. Liu and BEN stared in shock as Jeff keeled over, holding his crotch as he groaned.

"Shouldn't talk 'fore you fight, y'know," Tim lightly scorned, ashing his cigarette before taking another puff as he slowly made his way inside.

BEN stood slack jawed at Jeff still on the ground, with Liu trying and failing to hide his laughter. Almost too quickly Liu made to follow Tim inside instead.

"Where are you going?" BEN asked in an accusatory tone.

"I'm going with the winner, I'm not stupid," Liu barely managed in an even tone and earning a curt laugh from Tim.

At least Jeff would be preoccupied for a while. Granted, Brian wouldn't like the aftermath too much - but it was still funny while it lasted.