Drunken Shenanigans

Toby loathed to admit that he had a mild phobia of alcohol, if only due to his father's influence. He knew Brian and Tim drank at one point, but seemed to all but cut it off completely when they had started dating him (he knew they drank occasionally, but not enough to get drunk and usually when he was away on missions; so for that, he was grateful).

But he didn't want to be scared anymore -- knew he had a reason to not be scared anymore. Especially with Brian and Tim. And he knew they deserved to enjoy themselves at least somewhat.

Which was how he found himself in their shared room, lying on their shared bed with his back propped up against the wall and Brian with his head lying comfortably in his lap; legs curled around his own as he practically purred in drunken delight. Tim was still downstairs, likely still conversing with everyone else, though Toby didn't mind. Brian was actually really adorable when he was drunk, and he didn't mind the cuddles he was receiving in the meantime.

"You're pretty," Brian slurred from where he laid his head on Toby's lap, looking up at him too affectionate (if not drunkenly). "Have I ever told you you're really pretty?" Brian sighed whisfully for the upteenth time, nuzzling himself further into Toby's legs without taking his eyes off the other's maskless face.

"Only a hundred times tonight," Toby spoke softly in return, frayed hand running through Brian's hair slowly yet relatively.

Brian hummed, stayed quiet for a moment as he let his eyes drift shut from the gentle ministrations atop his head. He smelled of vodka and Coke, but to Toby, that was alright for now. He'd been so used to alcohol bringing out the monster in someone -- he didn't think a person could be cute while drunk. But here Brian was, eyes fluttering open and a larger, lopsided grin adorning his face as he looked up at Toby.

"Hey, Toby?" he spoke softly, hand moving to grasp at one of Toby's knees gently.

"Hm?"

"Love you."

Toby's smile widened, hand on Brian's head halting temporarily to slide down to the other's cheek; grasping it gently.

"Love you, too, Bri," Toby muttered in return.

If Brian's dorkish smile could get any bigger on his ever reddening face, it would have been falling off at this point. He shifted slightly until he was balancing on an elbow -- albeit slightly wobbly -- while still looking up to Toby.

"Really? You do?" he asked in an excited reply, sounding like a child; small gap in his teeth showing through his wide, lopsided smile. That made Toby giggle.

"Yeah, silly," he spoke in between chuckled breaths. "A lot."

This seemed to only egg Brian on more in his drunken state. The man fumbled to get to his knees, having a hard time balancing momentarily before using the wall on either side of Toby's head to help keep himself upright. Brian asked for no omittance as their noses touched; Brian's eye scrunched shut again as Toby let out a squeal of surprise and delight. A hand was placed on Brian's cheek as he pulled away, faltering only slightly as he moved to straddle Toby's hips.

"You know," Toby hummed as Brian sat back, leaning down once more to nuzzle the other, "you're a lot funnier when you're drunk."

"Good," Brian hummed -- and didn't allow Toby another word as Brian gently pressed their lips together.

Toby relaxed under the touch almost instantly, the taste of alcohol only a fleeting memory as hands ran through his hair and along his neck in comfort as their lips conformed to one another.

If this is what being drunk was normally like, Toby couldn't say he could complain too much.