Drunken Shenanigans Pt 3

If there was any regret from Toby for letting Brian or Tim drink around him -- it was increased tenfold when Toby decided to actually get drunk for the first time. He had drank fruity drinks before, with barely enough alcohol to get a fly buzzed, and he was completely fine. But when he actually got wasted - oh dear Operator, it was hell. It wasn't that he got mean or anything -- Toby had made them promise to cut him off, even make him start throwing up to get the alcohol out of his system faster and make him swear off it, if he showed even so much as a sliver of anger and abuse his father once had -- but just plain stupid. And not a fun stupid like when he was high, either. Stupid as in Tim and Brian turned into babysitters, stupid.

How stupid, exactly? Stupid enough to jump off of the roof stupid. Brian admitted to himself as he helped a now limping Toby back inside the house, that he probably shouldn't have turned his back to Toby to look for bed clothes in the closet for Toby to wear while he sat drunkenly on the bed behind him. Next thing Brian knew, he heard their window open and didn't move fast enough before Toby was out the window. He'd thought in his drunken stupor that if he launched himself hard enough out of the window, he could fly. Yes, fly.

Thankfully it wasn't too far of a fall and the Proxys seemed a tad bit more resilient than the average human, so Toby only seemed to have ended up with a few scraps, cuts and maybe even a twisted ankle. But all things considered, things could be worse.

"Th-that w-was fun," Toby hiccuped drunkenly as Brian helped him limp inside. "Let's do it again!"

"Ha, no," Brian chuckled, using his foot to slam the door behind them.
Tim, naturally, was already waiting for them in the living room; standing near the couch with his face in one hand, looking at them through his fingers as he solemnly shook his head.

"What?" Brian asked as he deposited Toby on the couch -- of whom unceremoniously plopped down on it.

"All I saw," Tim started as he slowly began to laugh, "was something fall past the window and I just -- I can't believe he actually did that."

A loud chuckle emitted from Tim then as he shook his head, hand dropping from his face.

"Watch him while I go get something to tie up his ankle with, would you?" Brian merely chuckled as he headed towards the basement.

Tim moved without question, plopping down next to Toby where he'd been deposited by Brian on the couch. At least Toby was having a good time; drunkenly moving to whatever song was playing in his head as his eyes moved around the room, as if he'd never been in the living room before. Tim chuckled, moving to place an arm around Toby's shoulders -- only for Toby to jut his body towards Tim as soon as he felt the arm around him as if to lean against him, only for him to fumble and slip so he was half lying in Tim's lap, head half hanging off. This caused Toby to abruptly start laughing as he moved to right himself, only for his arm to slip out from under him and his face to fall directly into the couch. This induced even MORE laughter -- from both Toby and Tim as the older male half leaned over Toby, hand resting on his side.

"You're such a dork," Tim laughed as he planted a quick kiss on Toby's cheek; of whom stumbled as he tried to get up a third time, only to burst into more laughter, "you know that?"

"Yeah," Toby slurred as he half shifted so he could properly look up (albeit it was easy to tell he was trying to focus his vision), "but I'm your idiot."
Tim chuckled, free hand moving through Toby's hair as the brunette hiccuped. Brian returned then, closing the basement door behind him quietly as a large grin appeared on his face.

"I see what happens when I leave you guys alone," Brian chuckled as he moved to kneel in front of Toby.

It was a struggle for Tim to get Toby sitting upright as Brian rolled up his jeans to asses the damage. The ankle only seemed sprained, thankfully. And also thankfully, at least Toby couldn't feel the pain of it; though that would be worse in the long run, considering he tended to unconsciously use broken or beaten appendages anyway since he didn't have the know how for when he was using them.