Down With the Sickness Pt 2

Apparently, the cold was dangerously contagious. Not even a few days since Tim had fallen ill, Toby had started to show signs of sickness (well, as best as someone who couldn't feel the pain of it could), and within a day was just as bed ridden as Tim was. Brian had practically isolated himself to the couch when he wasn't caring for the two, trying his best not to catch it from them as well. He was basically their care taker, after all, and he didn't need to be sick in the midst of trying to help them get better.

"Brian!" came the pitiful whine of Toby from the cracked open bedroom door as Brian tromped up the stairs, cold medicine and Sprite in hand. "I need to pee!"

"Then go to the bathroom!" Brian laughed as he entered the room.

Naturally, he found both of his boyfriends in bed; Tim lying on his back in the center of it and completely passed out and beyond the waking realm from his earlier does of NyQuil and cough medicine and snoring quit shamelessly. Toby had naturally draped himself across the sleeping form with his head planted on Tim's chest, with a hearty amount of blankets draped over him. Toby pouted at him, snuggling further in the half armed embrace Tim had him in as Brian closed the door quietly behind him.

"B-but you said," Toby sniffled, voice slightly distorted by his snuffy nose, "not to get outta bed unless I really have to!"

"I'm pretty sure needing to pee falls under that category," Brian mused, sitting the two one liters of Sprite on the table.

Toby shuffled around, rubbing at his eyes as he half sat up -- made hard by Tim instinctively trying to pull Toby closer to him in his sleep -- as Brian sat on the edge of the bed as he got a cup of the liquid medicine ready. Toby leaned closer, eyes closing as he pursed his lips when Brian finally turned to him -- only to pout as Brian chuckled, instead pressing the filled cup to his lips.

"I'm not kissing you while both of you are sick," Brian said as Toby begrudgingly took and chugged the medicine. "Who's gonna take care of you guys if I get sick, too?"

After a moment of thought, Toby shrugged -- and happily taking a Sprite when offered to get the taste of the medication from his mouth.

"LJ, maybe," he shrugged as he twisted the cap back on and handed the bottle off to Brian to be sat back down on the table. Brian snickered.

"Better than Sally, I guess," he agreed.
Brian moved to stand and leave the two to rest -- however was instantly stopped mid stand with a hand grabbing in arm in a death grip.

Brian's brow furrowed as he looked to Toby, of whom was giving him another pout.

"Can't you stay til I fall asleep, at least?" he asked with an added whine.

Brian feigned debating whether or not to, before sitting back down on the edge of the bed. Tim grunted in his sleep, head tossing slightly before he finally went limp once more.

"Fine," Brian sighed as he half turned to them, one leg resting on the bed. "But I'm not cuddling you. I'll probably get sick if I did!"

Toby's pout deepened, but he accepted none the less. Letting go of Brian's arm, he settled back into his original position -- only to suddenly launch himself from the bed with a "I still gotta pee!" as he rushed out of the bedroom and to the bathroom. Tim shifted but did not otherwise wake. Brian chuckled, watching the opened bedroom door as he mindlessly moved a hand to rub Tim's stomach as he waited for Toby to return.

Sometimes caring for the sick could be annoying and time consuming; but Brian had already relented to the fact that he would care for the two under any circumstance if it meant being able to spend time with them during their ups. So long as Toby didn't vomit in the bed again, of course. Trying to get that out of the comforter was a vomit inducing chore in and of itself; Toby was just lucky Brian loved them so.