I Need a Hero

"If I was a superhero, I think it'd be Black Widow!"

"Nah, you're more like Gramora!"

Sally pouted at Lazarus for the comment, looking away from messing with her messed up teddy bear. Tim chuckled, looking from his phone momentarily. He shifted on the couch slightly before returning to it; Laz giggling as she doodled on the living room floor beside Sally. Delicious smells wafted in from the kitchen, Brian's humming easily heard as Toby babbled on and on to BEN about the recent video game the poltergeist had brought home (something about dinosaurs; Tim still wasn't too sure and not sure whether or not he wanted to know).

"What about you, Tim Tam?"

The question made Tim jump, and he looked to the girls with a confused expression?

"What about me, what?" he asked, setting the phone on his lap.

"What superhero would you be?" Lazarus asked again. Tim seemed to think for a long moment, before shrugging.

"Star Lord, probably," he responded. Both girls giggled.

"What about Star Lord?" BEN asked as he tromped into the living room.

"We were talking about what super heroes we would be!" said Lazarus excitedly. "Tim said he'd be Star Lord, and Sally would be Gramora!"

"Would not!" Sally whined. "I said I'd be Black Widow!"

BEN snickered, grabbing his newly "found" -- though Tim was pretty sure BEN had stole it from his previous endeavour -- Switch and started back for the kitchen -- only to be stopped by Toby suddenly poking himself halfway through the door frame, obviously interested in the conversation.

"I know who I'd be!" he said enthusiastically, popping fully out of the door to do the classic Superman pose.

"Who?" giggled Sally, both girls turning to him as Tim raised an eyebrow.

"I'd be --" Toby threw a first triumphantly in the air, "Super TT! And my sidekick, uh --," Toby's eyes darted around the room until they landed on Tim, of whom he pointed at while proudly proclaiming, "Tim Man!"

"Tim Man?" Tim asked as both the girls and BEN burst into laughter; with BEN disappearing back into the kitchen. " Really ?"

Toby nodded enthusiastically, earning more giggles from the two girls.

"Dinner's ready!" Brian hollered from within the kitchen, causing Toby to turn and gleefully run back into the kitchen.

"You girls hungry?" Tim grunted more than asked as he stood from the couch, phone in hand.

"Nah," came the dual reply from the girls as they continued to color and play.

Tim shrugged as he made his way into the other room. He was sure ghosts didn't really need to eat, and had only seen the girls -- and BEN -- eat perhaps a couple times each, and that was only due to them either being too sick, or unable to go haunt people and get whatever gratification they needed from that. He supposed it was better than them sucking the life out of him .