Chapter 38.

Taylor watched the restaurant get further an further away from him as they drove home it was at this moment he knew this was how things would be from now on his mama at work why he would be with his aunties he loved his time with his aunties but he loved his time with his mama even more he knew she had to work but he wasn't quiet ready for it to change so quickly but he knew it had to happen sooner or later she had already spent so much time not at work trying to get him through the worst year of his life an still doing it he knew he was safe but he couldnt help but think that maybe his mama was not safe without him there to protect her he knew deep down that tony would keep her safe he kept them both safe he always did just like leona an tasha always kept him safe, Taylor was getting lost in his head ally looked up in the review mirror she could see it written all over his face placing her hand back she rubbed taylors leg *its gonna be ok sweetheart mama is safe an sound* taylor looked at ally giving her a weak smile the girls knew all to well that this would happen that tonight would be one of those nights were he would have his ups an downs this is new for him a change he is not quiet ready for but had to be done. 

Lauren held his hand rubbing sooth circles on the back of his hand placing a soft gentle kiss to his head we are almost home love bug then we can snuggle up an watch a movie or do what ever it is you would like to do ok, taylor looked at his lolo then down to his mamas hoodie a silent tear leaving his eye he just wanted his mama just as lauren was about to speak ally pulled up to the house the gates closing behind them switching off the car they all started to get out the lauren got out first turning back around she unbuckled taylor she held her arms out for him he flung himself in to her arms laying is head on her shoulder they made there way inside lauren made her way to the kitchen swaying taylor side to side gently gabby had made her way to the lounge why ally followed lauren she stood in the door way watching this moment between them lauren calming taylor why he cried in to his mamas hoodie *i know sweet heart i know but mama is the strongest women we know hmm she will be ok i promise* taylor just kept crying he wanted his mama he needed her *i promise you little one nothing will ever hurt you or your mama again you know why because auntie lolo wont let it neither will auntie ally or auntie gabby we got you its going to be ok i need you to calm down for me ok* taylor nodded his head his cries turning in to sniffles ally walked away leaving them both to it she text scarlet letting her know they was back. 

Lauren made her way in to the lounge with taylor an his sippy cup in hand she laid him down on her chest running her hands through his hair as he drank his sippy cup the girls put on a random movie hoping to distract taylor from his own head ally looked over at them both an smiled they all let out a sigh of relief that taylor was finally calm they knew at this moment that they was going to be in for a long night indeed, they knew after a few times of scarlet going to work he would get use to it but with everything still in the air with his EX things are a lot harder for him to relax without scar by his side lauren  could feel taylor getting heavier an heavier she signalled for ally to see if he was gone but she shook her head mouthing *He is fighting sleep* lauren rolled her eyes she knew this game all to well with taylor no matter how tired he was he wouldn't give in its been 3hrs 45mins since scarlet left for for work only another 1hr an 15mins to go till she would be home ally come over to lauren seeing taylor still in his clothes lauren sat up with taylor ally took of his trainers along with his outside clothing leaving him back in his jammies she made her way in to the kitchen heating up a bottle for him after checking the temperature on her wrist she knew it was ok lauren rubbed soothing circles on his back hoping to get him to sleep ally made her way back in diming the lights she handed lauren his bottle she gently rubbed the teat of the bottle against his lips he took it without a fuss the four of them just laid there watching the random movie play all that could be heard was the soft suckles of taylors bottle.

45 minuets later the movie was coming to an end lauren could feel how heavy taylor was she pulled out her phone brining up the camera she placed it in front of his face she smiled at the sight she could see he was sleeping removing the bottle she placed his paci in his mouth she waited a moment for him to resettle before took a quick photo of him sleeping on her chest sending it to the group chat captioning *few tears an auntie lolo snuggles an bottle later he is finally down* both the girls chuckled once they see the caption scarlet had texted back *aww my sleepy boy im leaving now be home soon* the girls all told her to drive safe an they would see her soon everyone let out a sigh of relief that there nephew was out for the count or so they hoped the familiar sound of the gates opening an closing scarlet was home the front door opened scarlet took of her heels by the door placing them on the rack shaking off her coat an hanging it up she made her way in to the lounge aweing at the sight of her sister an baby she said a quiet hello to the girls before she knelt down next to taylor kissing his little nose she ran her fingers through his hair taylor started to wake rubbing his eyes he spoke softly around his paci *nnn mm mummy* im here baby mummy's here im home cutie taylor opened his eyes slowly he looked directly in to her eyes scarlet opened her arms towards him he happily reached out for her a cuddle they had both needed for sometime that night.

Scarlet stood up with taylor in her arms she gently swayed him hoping to get him back to sleep knowing how tired he must be looking at the clock she could see it was indeed past his bedtime feeling her little boy growing heavier in her arms she sat down with him placing a soft kiss to his head she looked up at the girls more ally then the others wanting an explanation on the tears as he was fine when they left so explain to me girls why was my baby crying?? alright before you go all mama bear he is fine he got stuck in his own head worried about you but we pulled him out of it lauren stood with him the kitchen talking to him tell him he would be ok an so are you he was just worried about you we all knew this would of happened tonight anyway scarlet took in the information she was given an smiled down at the sleeping boy you really are a mummy's boy Thank you girls for tonight for looking after him for everything you have done for us both over the past year we wouldn't of got through it without you, i know we still have a long way to go but it means a lot to us both that you stood by us through it all, the 3 girls sat there an smiled few tears in there eyes it was at this moment they knew no matter what they are one big family no more words needed to be said everyone knew were they stood 

The girls got  in to a more light hearted conversation they didn't really notice that time was slipping by them gabby went to bed a little while ago ally was the next to head to bed shortly after lauren an scarlet sat talking for a little longer until they both decided to call it a night lauren made sure everything was locked up for the night after watching her sister an nephew go up to bed she grabbed a drink an fresh bottle of juice for taylor in case he woke up during the night grabbing a bottle of water for her sister she stood in the door way watching her sister tuck in a sleeping taylor on there queen size bed, making her presence known not to startle her she handed her the two bottles for them both scarlet took them from her giving her a smile hey laur is everything locked up lauren stood in front of her sister pulling her in to a cuddle everything is locked up you are safe taylor is safe we all are we got you scarlet sighed braking a way from her sisters embrace still stood in front of her she looked towards taylor an couldnt help but let a tear escape her eye i just dont want to lose him i cant lose him laur he is not just my Boyfriend he is My Son i know scar i know we will fight this for as long as we have too scarlet sat down on the bed pushing the hair out of taylors face its not her im worried about why we are in these walls we are safe its what she did to me that worries me laur you know how much she effected him mentally im worried.

Crouching down in front of her sister she knew what she was trying to say scar we wont let it get to that again if it happens it happens ok we will  be there to catch him when he falls he hasn't done that for a while, i know laur i know but that was because he was not at school but you see the way he reacted to her as soon as she come in to the class room the way he tensed up the way he ran away from school  you cant tell me that the signs are not there laur i know scar i know this is why we are all doing classes online an taylor well if he dosent we will have to move him to a different school with his friends from football you know this a school were she dosent know he will be we have the security from tasha they will be parked outside the school at all times they are sitting outside the house as we speak we are safe mentally taylor is not safe from his own mind maybe if the signs get worse we will have to think about therapy for him but for now you need to rest so get in to bed lay down next to your son an hold him tight tomorrow is a new day we can only control what is in front of us now lauren wiped away the few stray tears from her sisters face she guided her in to bed pulling the covers over them both she placed a kiss to each of there heads before turning out the light an wishing them a good night before going to bed herself.