Chapter 42.

WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS SOME SMUT AN SEXUAL COMMENTS BY BIG TAYLOR AN SCARLET THE SMUT PART WILL BE IN BOLD SO SKIP AHEAD WHEN IT COMES UP YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SO DONT COME AT ME.

Morning come quicker then expected for some an for most not so much ally woke up to the sound of birds tweeting outside her window lauren woke up to the sound of gabby stumbling in to her own bathroom lauren laid back down shoving a pillow over her head trying to block out gabby's heavy footsteps first thing in the morning ally got dressed in to sweats an made her way downstairs to the kitchen making a fresh pot of coffee ally of course could here gabby but she was not about to deal with a hungover gabby without her first mug of coffee leona woke up next joining ally in the kitchen mugs lined up on the side ready for everyone to pour themselves a mug pain meds on the side followed by a Picher of orange juice, ally sat sipping her morning mug of coffee leona poured her own an sat next to ally both greeting each other morning tasha followed shortly after so far they was the only 3 downstairs an not hungover gabby's heavy footsteps could still be heard followed by lauren threatening to kill gabby if she dosent shut up anytime soon or so help her if she wakes up taylor ally shook her head leona looked at ally is it normally like this ally sipped her coffee nope not normally this is hungover day for gabby an im too tired to deal with your ass lauren. 

In about a minuet lauren will come storming down mumbling how she is going to kill gabby an then gabby will follow getting pain meds thrown at her an both girls will sit opposite one an other an death stare each other until one of them cracks tasha chuckled sounds like the good old days AL yeah but its way too early for this in 3 2 1 cue laur lauren come storming down the stairs swearing she will kill gabby if she woke up taylor or scarlet for that matter an in 3 2 1 cue gabs ally points to the door an then lauren as she throws pain meds an bottle of water at gabs lauren sits down in her usual spot drinking her coffee gabby sits down opposite lauren both death staring each other  Called it ally mumbles leona shakes her head at the two meant to be grown adults. 

Ally's head popped up at the sound of movement in scarlets room oh boy you are in for it now ally directed her attention towards the two adults, Scarlet woke up to her sister an gabby arguing taylor woke up not happy as he was brought out of his headspace by the shouting something scarlet was not happy about morning bubs morning scar he laid his head on her chest an moaned im gonna kill them if they dont shut up, scarlet rubbed his back i know baby im sorry its not your fault scar this is not how i planned our morning baby its ok love he looked up at scarlet an placed a soft kiss to her lips the couple heard them both trudge down the stairs taylor an scarlet both got up taylor went for a shower an scarlet stormed down the stairs there morning ruined by two children. 

Scarlet stood in the door way her face fuming both girls went to speak she raised her hand to silence them grabbing her a mug of coffee she stood at the island morning leona ally tasha morning Scar the 3 respectable adults replied both gabby an lauren went to speak to again but with one final glare from scarlet they shut up oh you poked the mama bear all right i dont want to hear it gabby you could at least be quieter when you are hungover an laur you could at least not shout at gabby you know that makes her  shout you are both in the dog house taylor is out of headspace thanks to you morons an is not in the best of moods right now when he comes down you both better have your s**t together its going to be a long day thanks to you both scarlet heard the shower water stop running she sat at the island after grabbing him a red ball out the fridge followed by his pack of smokes. 

Taylor got out the shower putting on his tracksuit he stormed down the stairs an in to the kitchen he kissed scarlet good morning again morning tash ally leona morning taylor they all said lauren looked up at her nephew along with gabby both went to say good morning but was cut off by scarlet shaking her head, taylor opened his red ball grabbed his smokes an stood outside after he finished his smoke he stubbed it out coming back inside he looked at both lauren an gabby he shook his head an sat at the island you both are morons you know that i get your hungover gabby but if you know you cant hack it then dont bloody drink so much an you laur i love you dearly but girl you gotta tone down the rage i get it you like your sleep so do i but yeah i got woken up by you both an so did scarlet not in the way we all like i was  brought out my headspace due to you both shouting at one an other like children you want to act like children then i will treat you like children both girls looked up at scarlet with are you serious right now face.