Chapter 54.

Taylor woke up first to the sound of scarletts alarm not ready to face the world just yet he snuggled close into scarletts chest, whimpers forming the thought of getting up right away did not settle well with the little one cuddled up in her warm embrace, scarlett pulled taylor close to her chest dismissing her alarm she placed a small kiss to the crown of his head why patting his padded bottom hoping he would stay asleep a little longer, the first alarm was for scarlett she always made sure she was awake before taylor to prepare for the morning ahead, listening to the soft clicks of his binky scarlett knew it would be a challenge to get a certain little boy ready especially after last night.

Scarlett left taylor for another half an hour before waking him up unfortunately for taylor that half an hour was short lived, scarlett started to coax him awake *Baby Boy it's time to wake up can you wake up for mommy hmm* taylor not wanting to wake up just yet buried his face in to her chest *mm aylor noo wan no ank chu* I'm sorry you feel that way sweetheart but it's time to get up ok taylor not wanting to argue lifted his head lazily before re hiding again showing he was not gonna make it that easy this morning he was warm an comfy scarlett picked up taylor placing his blanket around him to shield him from the coldness of the morning, making her way downstairs she put a pot of coffee on knowing soon enough the house will start to wake up.

Scarlett poured herself a cup of coffee before settling down on the couch. With taylor opening her night shirt, she guided taylors head towards her chest. taylor, not needing to be told latched contently there morning routine had started, scarlett sipped on her morning coffee why taylor nursed scarlett sat watching the morning news both content everything seemed right an peaceful in the world in this moment on this early morning, lauren made her way downstairs pouring herself a cup of coffee before joining her sister an nephew, Lauren sat next to her sister mm morning scar morning baby bear, morning laur you sleep alright? Mm, yeah, slept alright. How did you both sleep? We slept ok thank you.

Thats good to hear I'm pleased you both slept alright I'm guessing this little one is not quiet ready to face the world just yet, It appears so I got a feeling its going to be one of those days today, possible phone call to pick up taylor early or he will do well throughout the day who knows just see what the day brings, the girls sat contently listening to the news an the birds chippering away outside the lounge window, it wasn't long before Ally made an appearance followed by a half asleep gabby, scarlett looked Down at taylor an see he had finished his morning feed, scarlett placed his binky in his mouth readjusting him on her lap he rubbed his sleep filled eyes he looked in front of him spotting his aunt lolo he reached out for her.

Lauren gladly accepted her nephew, who doesn't love cuddles first thing in the morning, Taylor laid his head down on Lauren's chest, listening to her heartbeat,  scarlett smiled at the pair placing a soft kiss to his head scarlett made her way to get taylors clothes for the day going for a simple in between look mot knowing what the day holds on his headspace, scarlett was hoping that today would be a good day for him at school like the day before but the day has only just started here's to hoping today will be a good day for all.

Taylors outfi.

Scarlett got herself ready for the day. scarlett went for a simple pair of black jeans white fitted shirt along with a pair of convers trainers, after doing her hair with light make up applied scarlett was done making her way downstairs taylors clothes in hand she could hear the familler sound of mickey mouse clubhouse being played on the TV, lauren an gabby seemed just as engrossed as taylor did ally was reading the news on her ipad scarlett stood in the lounge door taking in the moment mornings sure seemed easier with everyone together under one roof not having to battle taylor on her own first thing in the morning.