Chapter 20.

Lauren picked up a happy taylor he was finally calm after seeing his mama lauren placed a happy taylor into his car seat without a fuss this is a first for taylor lauren thought to herself alright monkey you all comfy i think you are tasha sat next to taylor happily watching his little smile back on his face lauren placed a kiss on his forehead an handing him his mamas hoodie taylor held on to the hoodie just like he does with his blanket taylor finally felt at ease he see his mama an got told she would be home soon, after everyone got into the car they made there way home music playing at the right level taylor happily babbling away to anyone that was listening the drive was peaceful everyone could finally relax today was going to be a good day after a short drive back lauren pulled up on to the drive the girls exited the car taylor let tasha get him out taylor was happy an the girls was going to make the most of it as soon as taylor was put on to his feet he ran staright to the front door lauren calling out behind him *taylor slow down becarful we dont want you following over mr clumsy pants* taylor squealed an continued his pace he was happy lauren opened the door letting them all in tasha opened the french doors to let some air in to the house taylor sat on his bum an crawled to his usual spot in the lounge he looked at tasha an pointed to his shoes *off off pwease* tasha smiled down at him alright mr excited give me them feeties tasha took his shoes off taylor then looked at his socks an pulled them off (No little likes socks aha) happy his feeties was finally free taylor made a dash for his toy box lauren an the girls all sat down just talking an listening to music why keeping an eye on taylor lauren placed taylors now full sippy cup down on the table were he could reach it after he pulled out all his toys trying to get to his building blocks he began to play happy an content. 

Looks like we now have a happy taylor ally spoke yeah we do he see scarlet an she reassured him that she would be home to him later he is 100% a mamas boy through an through the bond they have is unbreakable even before the whole thing with you know who the girls all agreed yeah that is true so what should we have for dinner tonight and is scarlet eating when she comes home or is she going to be eating at work? lauren smiled err i think she will be eating when she gets home im not too sure i will give her a call in a little while an find out i dont mind what we have how about chinese does anyone else have any other suggestions? all the girls looked at one an other hmm chinese sounds good to me what about taylor do you think he will want to have that lauren looked at taylor an then back to the girls only one way to find out *taylor baby can you come to aunt lolo for a moment please* taylor heared his name an what lolo said he put his blocks down an crawled over to her he sat on his bum spotting his sippy cup he happily took it *taa taa ineee ineee* yes bug yours so me an the girls was thinking chinese for dinner what you think cutie you want that too taylor looked at lauren with a seriouse thinking face *ohh look at that concentration face ally cooed* taylor looked at ally an smiled then back to lauren he raised his arms up to her siginalling he wanted to be picked up lauren scooped him up an sat him on her lap alright monkey what will it be *inese inese pwease mmm an mama ooo* lauren cooed an smiled i think mama will want that too should we facetime mama an find out hm? taylor smiled an clapped his hands esss ma mama alright kiddo lets do that then taylor was happy he got to see his mama again taylor was getting hot he was tugging at his sweatshirt off off pwease alright arms up baby taylor did just that happy he was now bare chested it was time to call his mama scarlet felt her phone vibrate in her pocket she was sat in her office catching up on the books smiling happily seeing it was lauren she was praying that taylor was behaving himself. 

s- hi laur everythng ok?

L- hey yeah everything is good

s- alright good so why the call not that i mind

l- well we was all thinking about dinner later are you eating at work or home

s- will eat when home what you all thinking