Chapter 41.

The drive home was quiet taylor was snuggled up under his blanket eating his hot doughnut with one hand an his mama rubbing circles on his other hand why she played a movie on her phone trying to keep taylor awake if he naps now there was no chance of getting him down tonight lauren was trying to stay awake gabby was passed out in the front, taylor would look up at scarlet every now an then checking she was still there after eating his doughnut taylor had sugar everywhere around his face how one boy could get so messy is unbelievable hey baby mummy needs to clean your face an hand sweetheart taylor being overtired just let scarlet doing it not even putting up a battle this is how scarlet knew taylor was extremally tired not even going to fight mummy on it huh? taylor shook his head at her *aylor leepy* i know you are sweetheart believe me i can see you are baby but you know you cant sleep now if you do then you wont sleep tonight baby boy, taylor started to pull at his straps he wanted out now he wanted his mummy baby we are almost there then mummy will get you out an hold you i promise ally looked in the mirror giving them both a sympathetic smile almost there bubs ok aunt ally promises. 

No more then 5minuets they started pulling up to the gates as soon as they opened an 3 cars made it on to the drive way lauren took her belt off first scarlet passed her the keys to open the door scarlet took her belt off then taylors taking him out his car seat she shook off his blanket before handing it to him pocketing her phone an passing taylor his cup ally grabbed the diaper bag gabby trudged her way in to the house going god knows were lauren started the coffee pot tasha an leona made there way inside with everyone else scarlet laid taylor down on his big fluffy bean bag she kissed his head an told him she would be right back much to taylors dislike ally sat down along with leona an tasha scarlet made her way upstairs to start the bath she come back down an picked up taylor we will be back im going to get this one cleaned up an myself everyone nodded an smiled at taylor sympathetically lauren handed scarlet a cold bottle of apple juice for taylor after kissing his head lauren passed the coffees out before flopping down on taylors bean bag.

You ok there laur? Mhm im fine tired just processing the day once little man is down for the night i need to speak to scarlet well all of you really he said something to me an gabby when we was sitting down by the water earlier but i think its best we wait for scarlet an for little man to be asleep an out of ear shot its nothing bad well from what i can tell its not, alright well we will do that later when taylor is in bed why dont you go an shower an get changed in to something comfortable? yeah i will do that you all gonna be ok laur we will be fine go you need to wash the sea off you an find out what gabby is doing will do with that being said lauren made her way upstairs ally was sat with leona an tasha, so how are things really going AL well from what i can tell taylor is still scared he wont leave scarlets side for long periods of  time if one of us is awake an he will stay with one of us but he will keep looking towards the stairs or front door for scarlet he is eating better when little but as soon as he is big he dosent eat as much, we doing what we can its been a rough year on him well all of us really but mostly him he is still not 100% healed we all think he needs Therapy hoping that if he goes to it then he might be able to handle it all better but its scarlets call to make but with ruby still being well her it wont work. 

I get that sweet i do this is why we have the security detail till its all over all the time they are around they cant touch him or any of you she is not welcome at my club or leonas you know this you all do, i get that tash i do but we cant keep him with security detail for the rest of his life or ours for that fact i know we cant but until taylor goes against her to the police an in court its what it has to be but its his choice we will have to discuss this with scarlet when he is asleep tonight we have all the evidence against her we have photos we have the text messages we have everything we need to put her away, its just going to take time yeah i get an understand that we will have to talk to scarlet later *talk to me about what?* scarlet an taylor appeared in the door way nothing to worry about now love before she could comment back taylor lifted his head of her shoulder looking around he couldnt see his lolo panic set in taylor started crying were was his lolo she was here when he went up with his mama scarlet sat down faced taylor towards her baby what's wrong why the tears cub *lolo weave aylor* hey shh you are ok baby lolo didnt leave you she would never leave you she is probably just in the shower i need you to breath ok we dont want you getting too worked up now do we taylor shook his head he laid his head on her chest an just kept whimpering silently saying *lolo lolo ome back* seeing her baby this upset brought a lump to her throat there was more to this then he was telling us all.