Chapter 49.

FIRST DAY PART 1!

Today was the first day at the new school for taylor I knew he would be ok but I felt really nervous for him not being there to protect him or make sure he has everything he needs an doing ok through out the day with the transition period of getting use to the new school but I am done with sitting in class rooms just wish taylor would be to im reaming hopeful that he will be ok plus it does fit in around my work schedule so gives me more down time with him in the evenings when not working I have asked Taylor many times if he wanted to be home schooled but he choose not to I guess I'm just being over protective of Him but can you blame me since the whole ruby thing.

I am still on edge but Tasha stepped up an got everything put in to place so we are always protected until things settle down with ruby and she gets what is coming to her like they say karma is mother F***er, As i lay here watching my baby sleep so peacefully in what ever dream world he is in today i just hope it remains that way for the rest of the day I would like to think he would be due to going to the same school as Alex but what could possibly go wrong with both of them in the same school an classes I trust Taylor not to get in to trouble but then again he is easily lead when around Alex both in headspace an out of headspace thick as thieves they are together lets just hope they don't get in to a lot of trouble together I guess I should probably get out my own head an focus on getting my baby up for school.

Hey sleepy head time to wake up mm no thank you five more minuets please scar Hm baby we both know your five more minuets turns in to ten then it turns in to twenty an before you know it your late mm scar it's to early I don't want to get up pleasee taylor being taylor throwing his pillow over his head again he fell back to sleep rolling her eyes at her boyfriends antics first thing in the morning she got up an out of bed I'm making coffee please be down in 5 minuets baby I'm dropping you off today mm yyy- yeah sure five minuets down coffee alright i got it let me sleep please lifting his head out from under the pillow he lazily held up his head to give her a good morning kiss, chuckling at his attempt of a good morning scarlet kissed him back well good morning to you too after a quick kiss he flopped his head back on to the pillow burying himself under the thick quilt again sound asleep in seconds scarlet couldnt help but chuckle at him scarlet made her way downstairs knowing ally is already at the kitchen island watching the news as normal for most mornings ally noticed scarlet without Taylor shaking her head a smirk played on her lips let me guess five more minuets oh yeah you got that right apparently it's too early to be up so we have one big moody Taylor today so It starts all over again oh yeah you got that right he is not a morning person never has been an never will be i sitll need to get his bag packed scar sit down an drink coffee his bag is done i already did it when you went to bed last night with him Ally your a life saver have i ever told you how much i love ya, No worries we are a family unit its fine but its nice to hear that from time to time.

Well i will make sure to do that more thanks Allly your welcome dear think of it this way once he is in school the teachers will have to deal with his mood swings that is what worries me AL normally we are there but this time we are not an he is with Alex you know what both boys are like together they bounce off one an other you see that last night at the carnival I can see myself or one you girls getting a few phone calls from the school in regards to Taylor an Alex I'm starting to regret letting him go to school an he is not even there yet Scar breath he will be fine how much trouble can two boys get in to? Do you really want me to answer that one AL hmm nah your good hasn't it been like 15 minuets since you come down yeah will give him another 5 minuets then go from there Lauren an gabby come down the stairs both a little more awake an dressed for the day all four girls sat sipping there coffees Liam arrived at the backdoor knocking on it before coming in he chuckled 4 out of 7 awake not bad going Good Morning Liam morning girls, Gabby was a little confused on why liam had not gone home yet after his shift scarlet rolled her eyes looking at gabbys confusion written all over her face gabs Liam is bringing Taylor to school with me to make sure he is fine an settled etc ahh ok no worries sounds good to me.