Chapter 24.

They set off out the door an in to the car taylor called shotgun because he is big he gets to sit in the front lauren shook her head at how even when taylor is out of headspace he is still immature lauren sat i the back behind her sister scarlet got in they set off for football training taylor placed his hand on scarlets leg like he always does just a simple gesture showing he loves her, scarlet looked at taylor an smiled moments like this is why she fell in love with taylor just simple small gestures he does to show her that he is hers an she is his taylor turned on the radio simply humming away to the music playing all three of them happy an content the drive was only short they pulled up to the car park turning off the engine taylor was the first to get out grabbing his bag he slung it over his shoulder he ran around to scarlets side an opened the door for her scarlet stepped out with the help of taylors hand *mi amore* he nodded thank you handsome taylor placed a simple kiss to her forehead shutting the door behind her, hand in hand they made there way to the pitch taylors coach walking towards them saying hello to scarlet first then taylor a sign of respect between dominates, hi scarlet & lauren,, hi Joel, hi taylor , coach taylor nodded to Joel alright i need you to get your boots on an warm up, taylor nodded sure coach, taylor lead scarlet to the bleachers along with lauren they spotted leona already sitting there leona waved to them they all waved back taking there places next to her taylor left his bag with scarlet he sat in between her legs placing his boots on making sure they are extra tied last thing taylor needs is to be tripping over his own laces, after getting them tied he looked at scarlet smiled wrapping his hoodie around her in case she gets cold giving her one final kiss he made his way down to the pitch ready to start training placing his water bottle on the side he made it over to them team.

Alright guys start off with stretches please before we move on to the next part all the boys started stretching off taylor an Alex started messing around why stretching off scarlet was watching the boys mess around shaking her head she hasn't been to his training sessions in a long time leona smirked at the boys antics turning to scarlet leona smiled in about 4 seconds joel will make the boys do sprints but he will push Alex an taylor more for the messing around without fail the boys always mess around these two together is definitely double trouble they bounce off one an othet scarlet quirked a brow how do you know that leona it happens every training session you think the boys would of learnt by now both girls was pulled out of there conversation by hearing joel shout, LADS sprints now the boys was all up for it until Joel turned his attention to the two boys messing around you both do double go now, both boys started sprints taylor looked at scarlet an winked at her scarlet simply shook her head at him an hos antics lauren smirked the boy never learns definitelydouble trouble, after about 10 minuets of doing sprints the boys had finished expect for Alex an taylor both boys was a little out of breath joel spoke to the team you all did well take a brake stretch off an have drink joel turned his attention to the two boys you both can keep going both boys sighed an rolled there eyes after placing there water bottles down he looked at the girls who was all happily talking to one an other again coach joel blew his whistle a signal to the boys to start why the others took a brake both boys started there punishment sprints taking it at there own pace after 4 sets back an forth both boys was starting to grow even more tired helping one an other threw it coach shouted for the boys to push harder taylor sprinted down to coach he had a look of fire an pain in his eyes scarlet looked at taylor she could tell her boy was growing frustrated taylor looked up at scarlet giving her a look as much to say this is torcher scarlet gave him a sympathetic smile in hopes to encourage him to keep going she mouthed I love you to taylor an he mouthed I love you too back an set off again alex by his side they would do this together finally after the last 4 sprints coach told them to bring it in both boys collapsed to the floor exhausted from doing 8 sprints taylor rolled on to his back trying to catch his breath as soon as he opened his eyes scarlet was standing above him handing him his energy drink *hey babe think you might want this* taylor gave a weak smile up to her *thanks babe* aftrr drinking half of it he handed it back to her giving her a sweet loving kiss scarlet melted at his touch taylor was about to turn back an head back to the boys when scarlet slapped his bum taylor looked at her an was shocked at the sudden contact in a good way scar what was that foor scarlet smirked at taylor *don't be stupid an mess around coach has punished you as it is so don't cause anymore trouble* after she said that she winked at taylor turning on her heels addkng an extra sway to her hips she walked back over to the girls lauren held a smirk on her face at her sister *why you smirking at me for* lauren couldnt help but roll her eyes *he already got punished enough an you had to do that to him* scarlet rolled her eyes back *what can i say i love to tease him* both girls laughed and leona held her own smirk on her own face *let me guess you gonna tease him even longer tonight* scarlet turned to leona giving her the biggest smirk ever *would I do such a thing like that* lauren was the first to laugh *100% you would scar* scarlet rolled her eyes an turned her attention back to taylor.