Chapter 40.

After locking the front door they all made there way to the car scarlet carrying taylor as he dosent have his shoes on yet lauren placed all the bags in the trunk of the car all but taylors bag knowing full well he will need a diaper change or something from his bag after shutting the trunk they all pilled in to the car after getting taylor all buckled up in his car seat an his binky attached to his shirt sippy cup in its holder gabby an lauren sitting iver side of taylor ally in the front with scarlet alright numbers lets go lets start with you baby boy 1 he happily shouted 2 3 4 5 alright now we can go scarlet double checked that everyone was indeed in the car after doing numbers just helped putting her mind at rest, alright off we go then lauren an gabby was keeping taylor entertained on the drive by pointing out things as they drove past or playing on laurens phone every now an then little giggles could be heard from taylor but what ally an scarlet didint know was that his two other aunties was feeding taylor soft gummies as if taylor wasn't hyper enough *what are you three doing back there?* scarlet asked why keeping her eyes on the road ally had fallen asleep half way through *mmm aylor ood boy mummy eee nooo ooo anything* uhh huu is that so little one what about you two hmm? *No idea what you are insinuating we are not doing anything at all other than keeping your son happy* taylor looked at his aunt gabby an giggled she sent him a small wink passed him more gummies lauren was sat taking photos of all 3 of them. 

Alright well as long as he is behaving an following his rules then i guess i will let it go as they come to a stop light scarlet glanced in the mirror shaking her head at the sight of taylor eating gummies well at least we are going to the beach he will burn it off she thought to herself what could possibly go wrong with a hyper active little one on there hands just as they set off again scarlet could see the beach in front of her gently taping ally she woke up we almost there she asked sleepily yeah we are sleepy head lauren an gabby gave taylor his sippy cup after wiping his mouth an hands of any evidence of giving there nephew candy before lunch taylor looked up at lauren an smiled he was happy in this moment but he was about to be even happier as two very special people to taylor was waiting for him at the beach already only ally an scarlet knew as they both knew that lauren an gabby would give in to taylors puppy eyes an little pout scarlet pulled in to the closest parking space she could so taylor wouldn't have to walk that far after switching off the engine everyone got out apart from taylor who was getting his diaper changed after a quick diaper change scarlet put on his captain America beach shoes holding her hand as he got lifted out the car lauren on the other side of taylor both girls happily holding his hand why the other two walked ahead ally knew were to go of course ally told gabby that if she spots them to stay quiet it was a surprise for taylor.

Taylor was happily jumping as he walked holding both there hands as they got closer taylor could see the sand he stopped dead in his tracks lauren an scarlet stopped both looking down at him what's wrong bubs? *aylor noo wike aylor nooo wike* taylor pointed to the sand an looked up at them both tears threatening to spill hey cutie pie its ok remember mummy just put on your beach shoes only a little bit of sand will touch your feeties remember taylor looked at his shoes then up to his mummy *ouuu pwomise dus dus little and mummy* i promise baby boy just a little bit of sand taylor nodded his head *oway mummy we go now* lauren wiped the tears from his eyes after booping his nose well come on then monkey lets go as they started to walk again lauren spotted two people she knew all to well looking at her sister she put her finger up to her mouth an pointed to taylor lauren nodded in understanding what her sister meant, by this point taylor was dragging them just as they got to the end of the slope scarlet crouched down next to him *hey baby who is over there standing with auntie ally an auntie gabby hmm* she pointed towards there direction taylor looked up he spotted auntie tasha not only tasha but leona as well his smile become even bigger bouncing in his spot clapping his hands excitedly scarlet let him go after un wrapping his self from his mama an lolo he sped off towards them causing lauren an scarlet to chuckle not even 2 minuets ago he was fussed by the sand now not so much. 

Miss Scarlett & Her Baby BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara