Chapter 18.

Scarlets alarm went off nice an early at 6:00Am scarlet dismissed her alarm not wanting to get up she heard Taylor whimepr due to the loud noise she cursed herself for not putting it on vibrate she pulled Taylor close to her chest wrapping her arms tightly around him trying to sooth him hoping he would not wake up due to her alarm scarlet fell back in to a peaceful sleep all that could be heard was soft clicks of Taylor's binky bobbing in an out of his mouth, 15 minutes after her alarm went off the first time it went back off again causing scarlet to dismiss her alarm once again ally was already awake like normal she was sat on the island with tasha drinking coffee they both heard her alarm go off twice an no movement from upstairs, ally sighed which one of us is going to brave it an wake up scarlet both ally an tasha looked at one an other trying to figure out what one would do it but scarlets alarm went off again she sighed an mumbled alright I'm up scarlet turned off her alarm completely checking the time she sighed looking at Taylor she smiled an kissed his head dang that boy can sleep through a bomb going off I swear covering him over scarlet made her way to the bathroom to relieve herself then downstairs to grab some coffee as she made her way in to the kitchen she was handed a cup of coffee by tasha well good morning sunshine scarlet gave her a simple nod sitting down at the island sipping her coffee not quiet ready for waking up just yet ally looked at scarlet an smiled one of us was about to come get you but you beat us to it how is Taylor not awake due to your alarm she smirked that boy can sleep through a bomb if he is in a deep sleep.

This caused the girls to laugh only thing that can wake him is the smell of food when I try to wake him for school I spend the best part of 45 minutes trying to get him out of bed an even when he is out of bed he will try an sleep again were ever he is sitting or standing the boy sure loves his sleep, just as the girls was talking more Taylor appeared in the kitchen doorway his binky still in his mouth blanket in hand rubbing his eyes with his tiny fist, scarlet looked over an smiled morning cutie taylor waved tiredly still not 100% awake Taylor not really stable on his feet scarlet knew he was about to fall down on to his bum alright baby come to mama come on my little prince come to mama scarlet watched Taylor as he shuffled his way over to her scarlet held her arms open he fell in to her arms causing him to whimper she picked him up an laid him in her lap *shh baby it's ok your ok you still sleepy huh?* placing a soft kiss to his head Taylor nodded his head still rubbing his eyes scarlet pulled his hands away from his eyes hey baby no more rubbing you will make them sore bubs taylor started to wine he was over tired an woke up without his mama by his side that only meant one thing mama was going to work.

Taylor looked at his mama his eyes glassy tears threatening to spill scarlet pulled him closer rocking him side to side ally broght over a bottle for scarlet to give to Taylor smiling an thanking ally she took his binky away from him just adding more to the upset little one scarlet rubbed the nipple across his lips an he accepted it not as good as his aunt Lauren's or mamas but it's a baba, Taylor cuddled close to his mama one hand holding his blanket close the other holding her hair an ear not wanting to let go he just wants his mama close scarlet can feel her little one trying to get closer to her causing her to chuckle an smile down at her boy, looking at the clock reading 7:45am scarlet knew she needs to start getting ready soon she was hoping taylor would be asleep before she went to work so she could leave without upsetting him, but clearly that was not the plan Taylor's eyes started to flutter shut again scarlet knew he was about to fall asleep but the minute she puts him down he will wake up again an start crying scarlet sighed tasha an ally could see the debate going on inside scarlet tasha knew it would be a long shot but she needed to help out scarlet so she could get ready for work scarlet took a few more sips of her coffee an replaced Taylor's bottle with his binky.

Kissing her little ones head an rocking him side to side hoping to calm him down anyway she could tasha looked at scarlet an then down at Taylor *hey bud you want to come to auntie tasha for some snuggles so mummy can get a shower?* Taylor looked at tasha then back to his mama scarlet smiled down at him I promise baby as soon as mama is showered you can have some more snuggles Taylor nodded tasha come round to Taylor an scarlet tasha held her arms out ready to put taylor in her arms he looked at scarlet once more whimpering I promise you baby once I'm done mama will hold you ok its auntie tasha you know your safe come on sweetie come to auntie it's ok sweet boy scarlet handed him over to tasha his whimpers an cries broke her heart but she had to get ready kissing his head she made her way to get ready for the long day ahead of her scarlet slipped in to the shower making it a quick shower before when gets changed needing to go over rules with Taylor before she leaves for work followed by the promised cuddles with Taylor scarlet sighed he will be ok it's just for a little while he will be ok the girls will look after him but what if he needs me what if he needs mamas touch to help him go night night what if he gets scared maybe I should stay home no he will be ok he will have tasha Lauren ally an gabby but what if ruby shows up what if ruby tries to get to him ughh pull yourself together scarlet he will be fine come on you can do this.