Chapter 22.

After a quiet morning watching movies it was nearing lunch time taylor turned around so he was sat facing his mama gently patting her chest with his tiny hands this grabbed scarlets attention looking at taylor she smiled softly *Yes baby bear what can mama do for you* taylor gave a shy smile why playing with his fingers a clear sign he was not sure if he wanted to use his words taylor just shook his head instead, causing scarlet to sigh *baby can you use your big boy words for mama* taylor looked up at his mama then back down to his fingers scarlet held his chin in her hand gently tilting his head up towards her so she could look at him in they eyes *its ok baby you can do it your safe an sound i promise* taylor nodded his head at scarlet he could do this he could its only mama she never mad at me come on taylor you can do this taylor thought to himself *mm m-e hungwy* scarlet smiled letting out a little sigh of relief it wasn't anything to send her in to a panic scarlet kissed his forehead an smiled *you know what baby mummy is hungry too i think we should get some lunch huh?* taylor smiled letting out a content sigh he looked at scarlet an smiled *esss ca- can we go weonas mama pwease* scarlet smiled down at him for using his manners this grabbed laurens attention *did someone say leonas* smiling at her nephew taylor returned it an nodded *well you know what bubs if your mummy dosent take you then i will all the girls started to turn there attention to the conversation going on around them you know what i could eat gabby said scarlet rolled her eyes gabby you could always eat just like taylor he can eat an eat poking his little tummy causing taylor to squeal *alright then looks like its leonas well good with that* all the girls nodded this caused taylor to fist bump there air all the girls chuckled at his antics alright so in order for us all to go we need to get changed in to something more then just our night clothes taylor looked at lauren an smiled an idea popping in to his head *Wast one to get changy dosent get a milkieshake* this grabbed lauren an gabby's attention oh your on kiddo all 3 of them run towards the stairs gabby held lauren back an lauren tried holding gabby back both fighting for the stairs this caused taylor to fall in to a fit of laughter ally tasha an scarlet made there way to the hall way seeing what was going on shaking her head at the duo. 

Alright children when you are done play fighting you might realise that taylor is already upstairs both girls stopped being children an looked at to were taylor was seeing he was no longer there they looked at the top of the stairs seeing clothes been thrown left right an centre as he made his way in to his room to get changed both lauren an gabby sprinted up the stairs scarlet shaking her head *NO RUNNING ON THE STAIRS CHILDREN* ally couldnt hold back anymore an chuckled i thought taylor was the little one not them two* scarlet an tasha both agreed well to be fairs ally taylor started it he knew how to get them both up without whining at them tasha said scarlet smirked *what can i say he is my boy* as they made there way up the stairs as well to get changed they could hear taylor huffing *MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA* all 3 of them sprinted to taylor thinking something was seriously wrong *taylor baby wh-what oh my word really you gave me a heart attack* ally an tasha couldnt help but laugh at the sight  causing taylor to huff *not funny me stuckies helps* taylor had his head stuck in his t-shirt forgetting to undo his buttons on his t-shirt scarlet started laughing as well *mm mummy nooo funny helps pwease* scarlet had to hold it back it was quiet funny watching taylor dancing around trying to get his head through the hole *alright bubs hold still let mummy help you cutie* after getting taylor free from his t-shirt prison he was finally able to get ready mummy helps need helps with dis pointing to his diaper alright munchkin hang on let mummy do it so you win alright taylor nodded his head smiling to himself mummy was his secret weapon an getting changed before his aunties alright there we go bubs all clean an snuggled alright well what you want to wear to cover that bottom of yours hmm duh i alweady go diaper mummy scarlet rolled her eyes aright smarty pants what do you want over your diaper butt hmm taylor smiled to shorts pwease scarlet nodded sounds good bubs you put your sockies on why mama get your shorts ok taylor nodded ess mama taylor was quick to put his socks on as soon as scarlet returned with his shorts alright bubs stand up an rest your hands on mamas shoulders taylor did as he was told alright right leg good job bubs alright left leg thank you alright now just the buttons there we go baby you already for the day go watch tv why i get changed ok can you do that for mummy taylor smiled ess mama ank ooo wove ooo mummy scarlet smiled your welcome bubs i love you too give me kiss after a giving his mama a quick kiss taylor was turned around and gently patted his diaper bum alright go on then hold the banister an go watch tv bubs tayy thats my good boy.