Chapter 25

(WARNING SMUT CHAPTER BIG TAYLOR AN SCARLET IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THEN PLEASE SKIP AHEAD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!)

Taylor woke up rubbing the sleep from his eyes he looked next to him seeing scarlet sleeping peacefully wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer to him mornings like this he loves seeing the women he adores sleeping peacefully she looks so calm an peaceful placing a soft kiss to her neck he laid there content with scarlet safe in his arms scarlet felt taylor holding her close she intertwined there fingers moving back in to him more taylor tightened his grip around scarlet laying there peacefully thinking back to how far they have come together scarlet was always there for taylor no matter what the time or day she was there the duo going from friends to in a relationship is a feeling he will always remember taylor always found scarlet beautiful smart funny kind an caring he often wondered what it would feel like to be with her an to feel loved an cared for to be the one who makes her smile to make her laugh to be the one she depends on day an night an now he knows an would not change that feeling for anything in the world, the love he has for scarlet is unconditional taylor cant express in words just how much he really does love her but he will always show her every single day just how much he does nothing or no one will hurt them he will make sure of that, truth to be told he is still petrified about the whole situation with ruby but he wont let it show to the girls. Taylor was pulled out of his thoughts by scarlet turning around in his arms scarlet opened her eyes looking up at him taylor looked down at his women smiling *morning babe* scarlet smiled at taylor placing a soft kiss to his lips *morning how long have you been awake?* not long babe just let you sleep didint want to wake you. 

Scarlet cuddled closer in to him the duo enjoying there morning snuggle  not quiet ready to get out of bed just yet so what are we doing today babe scarlet held a smirk on her face in what way would you like me to answer that babe taylor held a tight playful smirk what ever way you would like, scarlet sat up an straddled taylors lap wow you are happy to see me arent you she winked taylor placed his hands on her hips im always happy to see you cant help it if i have the most beautiful smart sexy women in my arms first thing in the morning scarlet bent down placing kisses on his neck mm i guess you are one lucky man then, mm i sure am if you dont stop kissing my neck i will not be held accountable for my actions scarlet leaned down to his ear purring in to it is that so maybe i dont want to stop this caused taylor to roll his eyes placing his hands on iver side of her waist he rolled her on to her back towering over her smirking down at her playfully so that how its going to be is it scarlet bit her lip an nodded taylor lent down placing a soft kiss on her lips you know biting your lip gets me all hot the duo continued to kiss each other knowing it was going to get heated at any moment taylor placed a trail of kisses from her lips down to her neck all the way down to her chest scarlet couldnt help but let a little moan escape he lips taylor knew just how to get her in the mood taylor smiled at hearing her moan its music to his ears taylor continued to place soft kiss down her chest leading down to her stomach with his free hand he softly dragged his finger tips down the side of her body teasingly slow knowing all to well what this does to her.

Scarlet was a heated mess she was craving taylor an clearly he was craving her with every moan after every single touch turned scarlet into a whimpering mess *ba babe i need you* taylor smirked an winked at scarlet is that so beautiful how badly do you need me kissing his way back up her stomach towards her neck then to her lips making sure to nip at the skin gently taylor hoovered over scarlet knowing all to well she could feel his cock through his boxers on herself  *stop teasing me an fuck me already* taylor playfully rolled his eyes i have no idea what you are going on about babe would i ever tease you why taylor was purring these words in to her ear he slowly leaned his cock on to her more making sure to brush it were she needs him the most, taylor slipped his fingers to scarlets socking wet pussy you already wet for me babe clearly you need me badly he gently placed his fingers inside her teasing her with every stroke scarlet couldnt hold back her moans taylor pulled his fingers out of her slowly causing scarlet to whimper at the loss of contact taylor pulled his boxers off an lined himself up between her legs he could already feel her wetness on his cock along with his own pre cum he lent down placing a soft kiss on to her lips as he pushed himself in to her slowly *mm fuck you feel so good on my cock babe so wet an tight* scarlet rocked her hips with taylors thrusts *mm yess fuck taylor i need you so bad* taylor picked up his pace pushing himself in an out of her a little harder an little faster with every moan filling the room as the couple made love to one an other after the room filled with passionate moans between themselves with every thrust the duo was getting closer an closer to there climax with one final thrust they both climaxed together taylor held firm inside of scarlet both enjoying the climax together taylor pulled himself out slowly laying down next to scarlet he pulled her close kissing her lips slowly you ok babe scarlet smiled in to the kiss mm perfect babe the duo laid there together enjoying the morning together.