Chapter 45.

Taylor took off running towards the car eager to start his adventure lauren followed behind him keeping an eye on him as he bee lined straight to the car *slow down monkey watch were you going* taylor slowed his pace down just as he approached the car opening the car door were he noticed his car seat had already been moved to the front he climbed up an sat himself down in his seat Taylor sat in his seat shuffling around trying to get comfy lauren approached taylor tilting her head a little bit you ok bubs? mmm aylor noo wike nooo comfy lolo hmm i think we need to get you a bigger seat bubs its looking like you are out growing this one huh mm aylor ink so lolo alright bubs well lets get you out of this one an put it in the garage can you climb over to lolos seat why i get this out for me mmm aylor do dat thank you sweet boy, alright one seat in the garage come back over tay lets get you strapped in but you need to sit nicely ok until we get you a new one today mmm otay aylor do dat lolo i know you will sweetheart just a short drive to the store ok then we will get you a new one mm aylor pick lolo yeah you can pick right one taylor strapped in now my turn to get strapped in after both finally getting settled they made the drive to the store.

Alright monkey when we get there you need to iver hold lolos hand or go in you stroller ok the choice is yours can you behave an hold lolos hand or do we need to get the stroller out the trunk when we get there mmmm noo oller aylor hold lolo hand or lolo upup, alright im trusting you bubs ok i cant lose you i think your mommy will kill me if she finds out i lost you, mm nuu uhh mommy noo ill lolo mm den aylor ink mommy might *giggles* it tay aylor stay close ooo lolo thats right good job baby your so smart alright we just need to park an then we good to go mmm aylor smart aylor smart yes you are stay there lolo will get you out, lauren made her way round to taylors side placing the diaper bag over her shoulder she unbuckled taylor lifting him on to her hip you ready bubs remember stay with lolo its gonna be busy you know the rules it gets too much you tell me an we will leave straight away ok mmm ess lolo aylor understand thats my boy lets go then monster, alright bubs so car seat for lolos car an by the sounds of it you gonna need a new one for when with tasha as you have the same seat in Tasha's car that you did in mine so that is two seats you get to choose today can you show lolo how many that is, Mmm aylor oose dis many lolo *holds up two fingers* thats right monkey your such a clever boy im so proud of you. 

Lauren an taylor made there way into the mall it was busy but not too busy taylor gripped on to his aunt tightly with a small whine not liking how busy an loud it was lauren held taylor closer to her rubbing his back for reassurance its ok bubs lolo is right here your doing grate i got you its ok lets go look around in the stores before we get your seats hmm that sound good? mm aylor pick store lolo thats right bubs what one you want to go to first hmm lolo gets to spoil you today mm aylor lolo lego store hmm that sounds perfect we haven't got you any new legos to build in a long time so what are we waiting for taylor could see the lego store he wiggled in laurens arms a clear sign he wanted down lauren placed him down to his feet holding his hand as taylor excitedly dragged lauren along with him to the store come on lolo aylor see aylor see lolo hurry come on chuckling at her nephews excitement im coming im coming they both finally made it to the Lego store taylor was in awe at all the different sets but he knew exactly were to go for his sets of Lego go on then bubs lead the way taylor did not need to be told twice lauren let go of his hand seeing the store only had the max of 4 people inside with taylor in her eye line he happily ran over to the isle he wanted to go to. 

Taylor stood looking at every single lego set starting from one end he looked them over mm aylor got dat one an dat an dat an dat an dat one this continued for about 5 minuets see anything you like bubs? mmm aylor alweady have most dem lolo at home aylor noo see any new ones taylor looked up at lauren pouting a little bit i see bubs how about we try the other side? mm oway lauren guided taylor to the other side of the isle taylor was losing hope he knew he had a lot of lego sets but he didnt know he had most of the store just as he was about to call it an give up all hope he was amazed that he didnt notice this side his eyes lit up excitement bubbling up inside him bouncing on the balls of his feet he crouched down looking at all the different sets wow der so many lolo aylor noo see dis side mmm dis gonna be hard oice lolo lauren crouched down next to him placing one arm around his back keeping him safe hmm is that so well how about this you can pick 4 sets taylor looked lauren straight in the eyes weally lolo ouu mean it i do bubs i think you deserve it mmm ank ouu lolo but mommy say noo spoil aylor oo much hmm she did but its lolos money an mommy is not here so have it bubs you get to choose 4 sets taylor threw his arms around lolo ank ou lolo ank ouuu best auntie eber, chuckling at his cuteness lauren re directed his attention back to the sets.