Chapter 19.

I am sat here in my car driving to work my mind swamped with the thoughts of my baby boy I'm not there to cater to his every need I hate leaving my baby when he is in his head space the girls will look after him they always do come on scarlet you got this its only for a few hours she thought to herself shaking the thought off scarlet parked her car in her usual spot grabbing her bag she made her way in to the building scarlet worked at a family restaurant part time she was also one of the managers scarlet put her bag into her office an grabbing her apron looking in to the mirror on the wall wiping under neither her eyes letting out a sigh alright scarlet pull yourself together you got this making her way out in to the open she made sure everything was being set up just how it was meant to be  *scarlet so nice to see your back how are you* scarlet turned an smiled at her boss Tony *Hello Tony I'm good thank you how are you? Tony smiled I'm fine thank you dear how is the little one scarlet sighed *Taylor is fine thank you a lot better then he was but the little rasscal did not want me to leave this morning* awe I bet he didn't will we be seeing him this lunch time scarlet nodded yeah of course the girls an my sister said they would bring him in *ahh that's grate will be good to see the little champ been a long time, I don't mean to sound rude dear but it looks like you could do with a coffee an hug* scarlet smiled an nodded yeah I think I do I'm just worried about Taylor it's my first shift back an away from taylor tony gave scarlet a hug an handed her a coffee he will be ok scar Lauren an the girls have him scarlet nodded yeah I know but he is my baby anyway how many we have in this morning only a few but no many you know how it is dosent really pick up till after lunch scarlet nodded alright sounds good.

Meanwhile back at the house lauren was holding a crying an screaming little one *tay baby come on you need to calm down it's ok mama will be home before you know it* taylor was not interested he wanted his mama an he wanted her right now Lauren bounced Taylor in her arms come on sweet boy let's go watch some cartoons hmm Taylor just cried more Lauren sighed an put his binky in his mouth hoping to sooth his cries but Taylor just spit it back out ally sighed but she had an idea she made her way up to scarlets an Taylor's room spotting scarlets hoodie on the bed with a note on it *My hoodie that I wore yesterday it smells like me hopefully this will help give him some sort of comfort till I see him at lunch* ally smiled she sure does think of everything, ally made her way back down to the loung she crouched down to Taylor's level on Lauren's lap *hey sweetie look what aunt ally has its mamas hoodie do you want it?* taylor lifted his head up spotting the hoodie he made intense grabby hands ally passed the hoodie to Taylor he smelt it an whimpered mm ma mama lauren smiled down yeah baby its mamas hoodie she left it for you Lauren placed his binky back in his mouth Taylor started to calm a little all that could be heard was soft sniffles me wove mama he said softly pulling the hoodie closer to his chest Lauren kissed his forehead an laid him down in her arms an your mama loves you too sweet boy an she will be so happy to see you later.

Lauren put on disney Jr for Taylor hoping to calm him an take his mind of the fact that scarlet was not there tasha an ally was both on there phones why having conversations between them all gabby woke up come down morning all Taylor looked over to the voice hoping it would be his mama but it wasnt he looked at gabby an then looked back to his shows gabby sighed guessing taylor is unhappy that his Lauren cut her off dont even finish the sentence we just got him calm gabby nodded alright so what we watching kiddo taylor looked at her an rolled his eyes cartoons duhhhh he snuggled back down in to Lauren burring his face in to his mamas hoodie lauren smiled down at Taylor looking at the time she sighed it was time for Taylor to have a nap he was rubbing his eyes tiredly probably from all the crying an screaming Lauren picked up taylor an carried him to the kitchen filling up his baba full of milk she handed it to him he suckled gently Lauren sat back down on the couch gently rocking Taylor an patting his padded bum Taylor's eyes was closing on him his mamas hoodie clutched close to him after he sss sound asleep Lauren took him up to sacrelts an his bed placing him down under the covers making sure pillow iver side of him she left a gentle kiss to his forehead goodnight sweetie aunt lolo see you after nap time Lauren pulled the door two going in to the kitchen to grab the baby monitor then back to the lounge she collapsed on the couch letting a long sigh lauren laid her head back on the couch hoping Taylor would sleep through till she had to wake him up Lauren's phone started to vibrate looking at the screen it was scarlet face timing to check up on Taylor.

Miss Scarlett & Her Baby BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara