Chapter 43.

Taylor spent half the night tossing an turning in bed he couldnt stay asleep looking at the clock seeing it was 4:30am he sighed mumbling to himself quietly i just want to sleep looking next to him he see scarlet sleeping peacefully moving her arm gently off his torso he got out of bed slowly placing the covers over her he made his way to the bedroom door looking back making sure she was still asleep happy to see she was he shut the door quietly making his way down the stairs he put the lamp on in the lounge turning the tv on an turning down the volume he sat an flicked through the channels trying to find something to watch in hopes his mind would soon shut off so he could return back to bed an sleep, Taylor thought he was the only one awake but he was wrong ally was a light sleeper she heard the tv playing softly to anyone else they wouldn't of heard it ally got out of bed throwing on a hoodie she made her way downstairs she could see taylor watching tv noticing he was indeed still big she sighed making her way to the kitchen she grabbed two drinks a bottle of water for herself an bottle of apple juice for taylor closing the fridge door she made her way in to the lounge taylor looked over his shoulder spotting ally. 

Hey bud you ok?? mm im ok just couldnt sleep im sorry if i woke you up ally shook her head its ok Tay you want to talk about it taylor shook his head no ally left it for a while sitting next to him she handed him the juice thanks AL taylor leaned his head on her shoulder ally wrapped her arm around him no worries, they both sat there watching tv for a while until ally tried once again hey tay you know you can talk to me right? taylor looked up at ally an smiled i know AL so what's wrong hunnie how comes you cant sleep you worried about transferring?  Am i really that predictable ally sent him a wink you think after all this time as your aunt i wouldn't know what is bothering my nephew big or little taylor rolled his eyes of course you know you all do he chuckled, I know its scary tay but its for the best we only want what is best for you we all do we cant keep you there without us an you dont want to do your classes online you know any other person would jump at the chance but you dont you want to attend still, the only reason i want to attend still is because if i stay at home an do it online me an scarlet will end up arguing at least when we was at school scarlet had a brake from us when in different classes or i was in little side classes if i slip during classes online an cant do big classes why scarlet is in classes it will make it harder for her to finish i dont want to get in the way.

Ally was taken back by this taylor was only trying to put his partners an mamas education first before his own Hey tay we knew what we was all signing up for the moment we become caregivers i can promise you that scarlet dosent think that at all im sure she is worried just as much as you are about sending you to school still not just as her boyfriend but her little one too have you told her any of this? Taylor shook his head no i dont want to worry her or bother her AL what the pair did not know was that scarlet had woken up noticing taylor was not in bed she sighed but spotted that the baby monitor was downstairs an on still she got out of bed slowly an quietly making her way down the stairs she stood in the door way just listening to them both talk hearing how conflicted he was scarlet could understand she was proud of him for opening up to Ally about this it takes a lot normally to get him to open up he really was growing from were they was a year ago scarlet made her way inside the lounge an over to the duo hey baby hey ally they both looked up an smiled at her sitting next to taylor taking his hands in to her own she gave him a small smile, im guessing you had heard everything? scarlet chuckled yeah the baby monitor is still on an right next to you both taylor shook his head well busted i guess. 

Babe i understand were you are coming from trust me i do but no matter what you choose to do i support you if you slip at home or at school im always going to be there nothing is too important to not be there for you even if your big ok taylor nodded at her words he moved from allys embrace an in to scarlets wrapping her arms around him as he laid his head on her chest she continued to speak if you want to still go to school with alex then i will call them tomorrow an make an appointment to get you all transferred ok but you have online classes tomorrow scar i know i do but i need to get you sorted tomorrow ok an that is not up for debate bub ally smiled at the pair an chuckled see i told you scar would be ok with it Tay scarlet looked at the clock an sighed seeing it was now 5:45am her alarm would be going off in 15minuets, ally noticed the time a shook her head alright so coffee? its like your read my mind AL taylor was softly snoring away why laying on scarlets chest she looked down an chuckled running her fingers through his hair she looked at ally i think that is two coffees AL this one is asleep i cant move he is dead weight on me i will make coffee an bring it in.