Chapter 9.

Scarlet looked down at taylor in her arms i think i should get this little one changed an in to his PJ's an down for the night dont think he is going to wake up anytime soon lauren looked at scarlet i will go grab them for you scar you want a nappy or anything on him? scarlet nodded yeah we better had alright i will be back Tasha looked at scarlet she could see so much love for him in scarlet's eyes scarlet looked at tasha then back to taylor thank you for bringing him home i was so worried about him i dont know how i would be without him if anything happened to him i would be nothing without him tasha rubbed soothing circles on her back you will never have to find out what that feels like scar he is home now safe an sound i will always be there for you both you know that, you have always been a mummy to him even when he was with ruby you was always the person he would turn to or me that has to tell you something hun, We will all get him through this all that matters now is taylor lauren returned with taylors PJ's she handed them to scarlet she picked up taylor an laid him down on his floor changing matt hopefully not waking him up after getting him changed she picked him up an kissed his head *i will be back just going to put him down in his crib* The girls nodded there head they turned on the baby monitor for her they all made there way to the kitchen coffee sounds so good right now ally announced lauren gabby an tasha all hummed in response. 

All 5 of them was sat at the kitchen table waiting for scarlet to return the baby monitor in the middle of the table *Taylor baby you have no idea how much i love you sweet boy no matter what you do i will never be mad at you i was so scared baby i thought i had lost you sweet boy nothing you do is ever going to stop me from loving you mama will always be here baby we will get you through this *sniffles* you are safe now little knight i promise nothing or no one will ever hurt you anymore* placing a kiss on his head she laid him down in his crib *sweet dreams my little knight* scarlet stood in the door way for a moment taking in her baby's face the girls heard an see that moment on the monitor Tasha spoke first she really dose love him lauren swallowed a lump in her throat she sure does we all do tasha looked at lauren an placed her hand on top of hers hey laur its not your fault its no ones fault but ruby's you an gabby did all you could trying to find him its ok he is home now its all ok by this point scarlet has walked in to the kitchen she put her arms around lauren hey laur tash is right its not your fault i am not made at you i forgive you its ok laur, lauren nodded an gave a weak smile she couldnt help but still feel angry she wanted ruby's head on a stick scarlet sat down an drunk her coffee hey guys thank you for looking for him an being there an tash thank you for bringing him home it means a lot tasha smiled no worries would not be the first time i have had to do this with him an probably wont be the last time she joked. 

All of them looked at the monitor an let out a long sigh of relief that he was finally home safe an sound  just were he belonged they all made small talk about life an what has happened over the past couple of months since they last see one an other trying to change the subject of today's events until taylor let out an ear piercing scream they all snapped there heads towards the monitor looking at him all they could hear was what he was saying *noooo please nooo i will be good i promise i wont do it again please noooo not that anything but that please not the belt im sorry* there hearts broke from what they heard they could see him rolling around in his sleep flinching scarlet ran up the stairs as quick as she could *heyy baby its ok mummy is here your safe its ok come on little one open those eyes for mama please baby open those eyes* taylor snapped open his eyes an screamed *mmmm mama* he instantly clung to her mmm mee sowwwiiiee mummy i sowwiiee  *sniffles coughs* scarlets heart broke its ok baby mummy is here i am not mad at you its ok its all going to be ok she bounced him in her arms walking him around the room lauren walks in handing her a cold bottle of water here scar this might help him thanks laur, taylor accepted his bottle his eyes locked on scarlet an lauren they both sat with him till he was calm enough scarlet started to sing to help settle him back down.